Friendlly Pool

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Shreyansh
Team Board Member

Friendlly Pool

Post by Shreyansh »

When we don't have time or anything else,we use Friendly Pools.
When we choose matches against other teams by pool,those are probably Away.
When we Invite teams by pool we can't pre-set the tactics.
Same happened with me yesterday.
I Entered my team for a home match by pools.
as it is too late in India(22:00) i was having sleeps.
and someone accepted my pool invitations.

i made that invitation for me subs youths but my starting 11 played. :(

There should be a system by which we can set tactics of that pool match even if no one has accepted.
It will help to make game better.
FOR SALE

Edward D'Kunha
CM
19 year
34% Aggression
Fully untrained

Current offer:1 Million euros
I.B.P:5 Million euros

HURRY!!

Click here for it
Razvanica
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: Friendlly Pool

Post by Razvanica »

You can use your A Tactic for that. :roll:
Harder, better, faster, stronger
Shreyansh
Team Board Member

Post by Shreyansh »

What????

My question is when we apply for match we can't pre set tactics for that match.

For example:i applied for 25 Jan(22:00) and at time i am offline. If someone accepts it 10-20 minutes before deadline,he can set tactics but me who was the host of the match. i wanted to play my subs for Morale but my TEAM A players played the match and got fatigued.

so my Suggestion:we can set tactics even anyone has accepted or not.
FOR SALE

Edward D'Kunha
CM
19 year
34% Aggression
Fully untrained

HURRY!!

Click here for it
Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

If you don't set your team for a match, the Selection A from your tactics will be used. So you don't need to log in, you can set your A Selection and it's like setting the team.
But don't get me wrong, I support your proposal, this is just a trick you could use...
Shreyansh
Team Board Member

Post by Shreyansh »

Man,i never use my A team in friendlies as my other players are having low morale.
FOR SALE

Edward D'Kunha
CM
19 year
34% Aggression
Fully untrained

HURRY!!

Click here for it
Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

Shreyansh wrote:Man,i never use my A team in friendlies as my other players are having low morale.
You don't understand. I am not talking about your A team as in your best 11 players. I am talking about the A Selection from your tactics section. That's the formation used when you don't set your team. And for example if you know you have an open invitation for tonight and you don't have the time to log in you can set the team there, you don't need to wait for the invitation to be accepted.
Shreyansh
Team Board Member

Post by Shreyansh »

ok.
FOR SALE

Edward D'Kunha
CM
19 year
34% Aggression
Fully untrained

HURRY!!

Click here for it
killer1982
Assistant Manager

Post by killer1982 »

I already made a similar suggestion, which was well recieved, but has not been implemented (so far)

http://forum.soccerproject.com/viewtopi ... 7&t=117358
cro1981

Post by cro1981 »

Razvanica wrote:
Shreyansh wrote:Man,i never use my A team in friendlies as my other players are having low morale.
You don't understand. I am not talking about your A team as in your best 11 players. I am talking about the A Selection from your tactics section. That's the formation used when you don't set your team. And for example if you know you have an open invitation for tonight and you don't have the time to log in you can set the team there, you don't need to wait for the invitation to be accepted.
This work for managers who have SPFA! But for those who d'ont have?
Este greu sa inveti sa zbori ca un vultur cand ai ca profesori niste bieti curcani
Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

cro1981 wrote:
Razvanica wrote:
This work for managers who have SPFA! But for those who d'ont have?
You can set your Selection A even if you don't have SPFA. With SPFA you can also set Selection B, C and D. But everybody can set Selection A.
Shreyansh
Team Board Member

Post by Shreyansh »

@Razvanica

Sorry for Late Reply but i am saying different thing and you different.

My Suggestion is that when we apply for a match in Friendly Pools to play there can be a system by which we can pre-set the tactics of the match after we apply for match. For Example: A manager xyz apply to play a home friendly at 24-02-09 22:00 CET and after it he is unable to come online due to some reasons and 1 manager accepts the invitation and than match gets set and played with his A team. He wanted to play his subs to gain them morale but instead of it his A squad players got fatigued. Please Read carefully and reply only if you understood what i am saying.

Thanks.
FOR SALE

Edward D'Kunha
CM
19 year
34% Aggression
Fully untrained

HURRY!!

Click here for it
Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

Razvanica wrote:But don't get me wrong, I support your proposal, this is just a trick you could use...
I just want to say this is the last time I reply to any of your posts. You and 2 or 3 other guys (e.g. Deathrulz) have absolutely no idea about this game and you transform the English section of this forum in an unreliable source of information. I have a lot of spare time but I don't seem to have enough to answer to every non-sense you write here. I know this is a free forum and everybody has the right to expose his point of view but I find it harder and harder to keep the pace with you and I really start believing that pertinence should be an important criterion on who is allowed to post on a thread.
ezzy23232323
Coach

Post by ezzy23232323 »

oh my god!!! reading this thread made me laughed. ..please you just set to tactic A..and solve the problem.Razvanica i really hope they understand it..
Started on Season 27
Manager: Ezzy2323

Season 27: 2nd in Division H.224
Season 28: 9th in Division G.75
http://www.soccerproject.com/spnewl_lig ... hp?div=439
C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

Razvanica wrote:
Razvanica wrote:But don't get me wrong, I support your proposal, this is just a trick you could use...
I just want to say this is the last time I reply to any of your posts. You and 2 or 3 other guys (e.g. Deathrulz) have absolutely no idea about this game and you transform the English section of this forum in an unreliable source of information. I have a lot of spare time but I don't seem to have enough to answer to every non-sense you write here. I know this is a free forum and everybody has the right to expose his point of view but I find it harder and harder to keep the pace with you and I really start believing that pertinence should be an important criterion on who is allowed to post on a thread.
That's the same reason why I don't post much anymore.
Manager: Gabriel_

Season 23 G.240 16th
Season 24 H.720 5th
Season 25 H.720 1st
Season 26 G.240 1st
Season 27 F.80 1st
Season 28 E.27 1st
Season 29 D.9 1st
Season 30 C.3 3rd
Season 31 C.3 1st
Season 32 B.1 2nd
Season 33 A.1 ???