keep players transfer listed

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

gazza88
Team Manager

keep players transfer listed

Post by gazza88 »

what about an option to keep a player on transfer list permanently untill sold

could be a SPFA feature, basically when the 6 days is up the player gets re-listed at 5% lower value (provided you selected this feature when listing the player)

or maybe a message from the assistant after 6 days saying that "player xxxx is about to be taken off the transfer list, would you like to re-list this player at a new value, re-list at same value OR take him off the transfer list."

please discuss.
Manager Name: gazza1988
Team Name: Mansfield Town
SBroccoli
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: keep players transfer listed

Post by SBroccoli »

I think the idea is to penalise a team by giving you a morale dip (and TS? Can't remember) when the player is unsold.

If the players was to remian on the list forever, you should still get a penalty every 6 days. Or else it's going to be a no-brainer to put players on the transferlist.
Currently playing in D11
FC The White Caps fan
cruxify
Team President

Post by cruxify »

As SB suggested there could be the automatic morale decline every 6 days. So when the player would normally come off, he stays on and a further 25% morale is subtracted and so on until he's eventually sold.
jamiehutber
Team President

Post by jamiehutber »

could this leave a hole for cheaters? with the current system you can't sell for the first 2 days the player is on the market.
(,")you're drunk! Yes my dear, but tomorrow i will be sober. and you, you will still be ugly (",)

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”