about the: 17 Mar 2009 Inflation issue

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

javanbakht
Fan

about the: 17 Mar 2009 Inflation issue

Post by javanbakht »

Surely, all the managers has received the latest announcement on 17th March, regarding the increasing the wages and every other charges for the next season. I totally disagree with this new decision as I cant understand why the Soccerproject programmers always keep making this game more difficult for the managers??!!!?
It does not make any result but dropping dawn the number of managers who love this game but suffering from the unreasonable decisions by the Soccerproject’s ptogrammer.

Please write your idea and opinion here to protest against it, here.

Regards
saman13
Team President

Re: about the: 17 Mar 2009 Inflation issue

Post by saman13 »

hi javanbakht,nice to see u here man ;)
yeah i think like u , around few months ago number of managers was 40000 but NOW ....
i think for the new managers the game must be easier and after they first steps programmers can take hard to them :wink:
Aristotle : Well Begun, Is Half Done.

Chelsea FC--Jose Morinho
S-18.H170(3rd)
S-19.H170(1st)
S-20.G57(1st)
S-21.F19(1st)
S-22.E7(14th)
S-23.F19(13th)
S-24.G55(1st)
S-25.F19(1st)
S-26.E7(4th)
S-27.E7(1st)
Justin
Fan

Post by Justin »

I'm totally agree.
Why they keep increasing the wage for players and staffs to unacceptable numbers. We "new manager" have to pay for many things but there is no sources to increase our income.
Salary and cost for staff courses increased like 10 times compare to the past.
In the mean time, there is no advertising boards to sign.

No wonder why 44000 came down to 19000 managers, mostly long-time played manager in 19000 left.

NEED TO CHANGE
pehari
Coach

Post by pehari »

I'm not a new manager but I agree with the others who think the costs are too high.
Now I've got to take a loan to pay for all my expenses.
The costs for personel is too expensive.
This was not a problem, there are other problems to solve.
There should better be a solution for merchandising boards,
I've only got 7 but I can put 30 boards.

The game isn't improving this way.

pehari
jamiehutber
Team President

Post by jamiehutber »

lol boring... You guys obviously don't understand the problems with inflation in a game. But fair play your upset that you can't make enough money so you blame the management. If fact this game is slightly easy for managers in H or G it gets harder the higher you go you know :wink:
(,")you're drunk! Yes my dear, but tomorrow i will be sober. and you, you will still be ugly (",)
PaToM
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by PaToM »

Remember: "The SP is a GAME :!: "
Do you know what is the purpose of games primarily in general? Of course, to entertain people and not make them bored... When your budget still decreases, you get bored with it, because you can't buy anything - you CAN'T buy players, you CAN'T improve your youth center, you CAN'T increase the number of seats at your stadium...
This is my opinion. This GAME should serve as something that will dulcify your free-time. You should relax while playing this game and not get angry about that it can take about 7 seasons till you can increase the number of seats at your stadium, for example.
So, don't say anything about infation on SP, there is no real economic on SP, don't worry about some economic crisis or decreasing the value of players and other stuff.
The only thing I would like to do when I log in to SP is: to sit, relax and PLAY SoccerProject 8)
FC Hostage
_________
Slovak League (Slovenská Liga)

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) <-- This is Bunny, The Great Emperor.
Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Razvanica
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Razvanica »

PaToM wrote:Remember: "The SP is a GAME :!: "
And, like any game, some people know how to play it and enjoy themselves and other people don't know how to play it and complain about the rules.
Harder, better, faster, stronger
Notwell
Team President

Post by Notwell »

I don't think the changes is a big deal at all. They are rather small steps, and it is equal for all. If fighting the inflation works, it would mean smaller expenses reflected in transfer market fees. The losers would be teams who have their cash tied up in squad (hardly the newbees) and managers who do trading well.

But I don't think this effect will be huge as the changes are small.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”