sp cup - increasing prize money

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

pavel.zilak
Fan

sp cup - increasing prize money

Post by pavel.zilak »

What about increase prize money for SP cup winning rounds? (I would recommend at least five times)

Last year, I played six rounds of SP cup and all of them outside, typically with teams which have very small number of seats. As I counted my profit and loss, I was almost -600k. To be honest, I have no motivation to play SP cup because of definite huge loss.

I guess, this discourages many SP players for meaning SP cup seriously. Alternatively, I would rather attend some friendly cups.
minasthiryt
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: sp cup - increasing prize money

Post by minasthiryt »

look what it's happening right now in SP:

Ever since we increased the extra prize money, the SoccerProject economy has suffered from inflation. We tried to lower this effect, for example by increasing the staff wages, but this turned out not to be sufficient. Therefor we have decided to take extra measures.
- Tax will be held on friendly cup prize money [10%].
- Player wage demands will be increased [1%], and players will no longer accept a new contract within 30 days after they accepted the previous one.
- A Players agent will get a bigger share of the transfer price [1%].
These measures will be introduced at the start of the new season and should enable us to increase the number of stadium advertising boards as soon as they start having the desired effect.
You can read all discution on this topic: http://forum.soccerproject.com/viewtopi ... 28&start=0
CF POLI IASI
CUPA REGELEUI Organizer
pavel.zilak
Fan

Post by pavel.zilak »

I see and it is fair and have it in mind generally, but really if I suffer a huge loss in SP each year, it is a the best for me to lose the first round of the SP cup and this should be against the whole concept of SP cup.
dawron
Team President

Post by dawron »

Don't be scared of SP Cup, Pavel! Maybe it will be You who will play all the six round at home next season. You'll make +800K and You'll be proud of it. :-)

P.s.: SP Cup draw system was changed this season a little bit.
Tatran Střešovice
My máme slabý kádr jak hovado!

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”