27%
Surely not!
45%

Total votes: 11

PaToM
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Betting

Post by PaToM »

What about BETTING in SP? Isn't it a good idea?
I think it would be great to bet on a match.
What could be restricted:
- the amount of money you may bet e.g. from 1€ to 10'000€ (depending on the type of match)
- betting the matches in which both (or also could be only one) players are SoccerProject teams (N/A).
- the number of bets per day/month/season
- betting the match you will play

There could be also be a possibility of betting the winner of the SP Cup, the winner of A division, the winner of your division (or also other divisions), who will promote/relegate from your division, the topscorer of your division...

You can suggest more ideas to make it more interest if it is to be implemented :)
Post also your opinion, especially those why not to implement it. Then I will try to persuade you why to do :D
FC Hostage
_________
Slovak League (Slovenská Liga)

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) <-- This is Bunny, The Great Emperor.
Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
breakdown
Team President

Re: Betting

Post by breakdown »

Sjarel already replied to this feature one time & he said it should be about the football...
PaToM
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by PaToM »

Well, I think betting is to football as a USB hub to a PC, as stars to moon, as trips to school, as alcohol to sex, as a spoon to a plate, as... In other words, betting belongs to football (also hockey and other sport games). Although, they are quite different, they are complement. Betting whether it will rain tomorrow is a bullshit. But betting whether FC Barcelona wins the Priméra División or whether ManU will defeat Barca on 27th May, then watching the match and being nervous whether you will win, that's great to me! And after you win, the good feeling of winning is that why the betters like to bet. Also the cash may be useful :)
If Sjarel argues that it should be about football I have a question for him: isn't betting so much about football as trading players? Or isn't this PC football game as "football" as betting matches?

Otherwise, thanks for your response :)
FC Hostage
_________
Slovak League (Slovenská Liga)

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) <-- This is Bunny, The Great Emperor.
Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Snaak
Assistant Manager

Post by Snaak »

I think this feature would be very sensitive to cheating. It would be fun though

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”