suggestions...

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

zix777
Assistant Coach

suggestions...

Post by zix777 »

ok,
many interesting suggestions are posted here since long.

but, ¿how many are developped?
seems like this forum is just for us to wish, talk and discuss amongst us
but since i play SP (and its enough time) none of this great ones have been added to the game.

I understand that scripting, testing and adding its not an easy job, and requires lots of work
but season after season just some economics adjustments are added, not real improvements, just a few adjustments.

Dont missunderstood me please, im still enjoying this game, and will do for long.

But for me its non sense to fill the polls or discuss about new ideas posted while they´re just ideas that seems we´ll never see really improving SP.
Sjarel
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: suggestions...

Post by Sjarel »

You may be right. Should we close this subforum ?
SoccerProject: Can you manage it ?
Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

Sjarel wrote:You may be right. Should we close this subforum ?
Yes. Absolutely.
Harder, better, faster, stronger
Notwell
Team President

Post by Notwell »

I think expectations are too high, it takes time to implement changes. I also think lots of the suggestions are not for the good of the game. Even if a majority of managers posting here are for them.

But some of the suggestions have been implemented. A recent positive change for me was the one regarding friendly cup participation being freed up when knocked out.

I am for keeping this forum, and think the developers do a good effort in listening to the users.
cro1981

Post by cro1981 »

If you would lisen the players you will find new good ideas to make the game more atractive! But ... nobody want's to hear... :!:
Este greu sa inveti sa zbori ca un vultur cand ai ca profesori niste bieti curcani

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”