Team Board Member

League

Post by jaluis »

I
vuxan
Groundsman

I agree

Post by vuxan »

The pyramid system of promotion and relegation is in my opinion one of the game's major flaws. Solution however I think would be total reorganization of the system.
maluyaca
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: I agree

Post by maluyaca »

vuxan wrote:The pyramid system of promotion and relegation is in my opinion one of the game's major flaws. Solution however I think would be total reorganization of the system.
I'm only a player but what would you suggest?
tactics
Team President

Post by tactics »

Produce several distinct hierarchies by chopping apart the game's only. There is a reason why the structure is the way it is and there aren't nearly enough users nor is the rate of new users joining high enough for any such change. Not the time yet.
jaluis
Team Board Member

Huge competitive diferences amongst leagues

Post by jaluis »

Maybe I was unprecise in my topic name:

what i meant is the problem is teams keep on the same league forever, apart those which have promotion or demotion, what causes huge differences between leagues of same division...

I didn
tactics
Team President

Post by tactics »

Don't see a problem with no shuffling. The only case you can make is that it might improve the interest of teams that remain in their divisions but on the other hand it might not.
jaluis
Team Board Member

???

Post by jaluis »

tactics wrote:Don't see a problem with no shuffling. The only case you can make is that it might improve the interest of teams that remain in their divisions but on the other hand it might not.
??? Please explain me ... do you think it would benefit these teams or not, and why not????...

note that this is the majority of teams (=managers)....
tactics
Team President

Post by tactics »

Wouldn't benefit anybody. Remaining in the same league allows you to become better acquainted with managers and also with their teams, which opens another managerial aspect and enables you to forge friendships or rivalries. Shuffling would eliminate both from the game and I'm sure the majority of managers would agree.
jaluis
Team Board Member

Post by jaluis »

tactics wrote:Wouldn't benefit anybody. Remaining in the same league allows you to become better acquainted with managers and also with their teams, which opens another managerial aspect and enables you to forge friendships or rivalries. Shuffling would eliminate both from the game and I'm sure the majority of managers would agree.
The future will tell.... everyone likes competitiveness, I do, you do, but everyone likes fair distribution of oportunities...at the moment this is not the way things are going...if you are in the last leagues, you have the way open...

Maybe you think the way you do, because you are in C series, that is smaller in number of leagues (only 9 !!!!!) but think about E series, where there is 81 leagues... What would you think if you see leagues with all the 16 active managers and others with only one or two...what is the challenge of playing with 15 FC Teams???????
budist
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by budist »

hmm... if you want fair:

some new teams already receive Youth Center (sometimes even Hyper - Modern)
some new teams already have a big stadium
some new teams have bigger fan bases than others
some new teams get better players (with a minimum of 51%, while others have the best at 40%)
etc

There isn't a good reset of teams.
I'm A Legend
U Should Take A Picture Of Me
You Should Be Happy To Be In My Presence
I Should Charge U With Fee
ImageImage

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”