Money in league F

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Chriz
Groundsman

Money in league F

Post by Chriz »

Hi I think that should be some kind earning money in lowest league, because boarding don't give so much maney that You can buy better players. Also on each game came about 3000 people so again You can't earn. Nobody will buy players from league F. So I have question that in high league is better? Or everything is made for players from C,B and A?
Now I'll try to sell some players but who wants to buy plaer with rating 50.
Maybe someone have some advices for earning some cash boarding for 10.500 is not enought. Sorry for my english but I hope that You understand my problem.
Bye
tactics
Team President

Post by tactics »

Of course it's better in the higher leagues, what did you expect? Don't sell anything and don't buy anything, just train your players for a few months and a lot will change.
crystalthunder
Team Manager

Post by crystalthunder »

A player takes about 2 seasons to train. You can train about 40 players at the same time. Once they're done training, sell the ones that you do not need. Then my friend, you'll be rich enough to buy some players ;).
Chriz
Groundsman

Post by Chriz »

Meybe You're right but I a little stressed when I want to buy player and he won't agree for less than 5000 each week. But now I have about 30 players. So for few season they will be trained very good and maybe someone will buy them :) Sorry but this is problem from poor teams from League F :)
Sorry friends again, I will wait and next season Welcome league E !!! :)
Bye
tactics
Team President

Post by tactics »

Avoid buying players, especially if you're in the lower leagues. Too much interest for the few with high maximums.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”