Transfer suggestion

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

BobStanley
Team Manager

Transfer suggestion

Post by BobStanley »

If a manager puts a player up for bid and that manager does not login again before 8 days when the player is taken off the list, that player should automatically be sold to the highest bidder.

Or if a manager puts a player up for bid and at the end of 8 days the manager has not accepted a bid whether there is one or not, the player is automatically released to the transfer list as a free player.

Actually, I personally feel 5 days is more than enough to sit on the transfer list before a decision is made...

There are way too many players on the list that just sit there either because of inactive managers selling them or the drop in team spirit is not enough of a penalty if a manager decides not to sell a player.

Regards,
Bob
crystalthunder
Team Manager

Post by crystalthunder »

I disagree with the players going on a free transfer if no bid is accepted. A player should be sold for what both teams believe to be an acceptable price. This will only lead to scavengers looking too take advantage of other teams. That problem is already bad enough, if you dont believe me check the transfer history-an 80+ defender went for just over a million. Another one happened a while ago, where an 82% player went for 1.2Million. The creaters should look to fix this not promote it. At the beginning it may seem like a bargain and a quick way to create a team, but in the long run the transfer market will resemble that of hattrick.
BobStanley
Team Manager

Post by BobStanley »

To be honest, I don't think there is a "normal" selling price for players yet. There are so many new players, asking prices are all over the place.

Anyway, after more than a few times bidding on a player that just goes away because the manager never logs back in after putting him up for sale gets annoying so maybe the first solution is OK? It would seem to me that a manager who doesn't log in for 8 days doesn't really care anyway...

Regards,
Bob

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”