Youth players

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

krcgenk
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by krcgenk »

Randall Rovers wrote:Peroid of 60 days? I have to wait 60 days after having a youth player promoted to get a reaplacement?

As for when the youth centre is up and running. Do i automatically have a youth squad?
I think you're a little bit wrong. You don't see your youth squad, you just have a youth centre shown at your stadium overview.

Within a period of 60 days you will receive a youth player. So it's possible that you receive a youth player the third day after your youth center is finished. But then you'll have to wait 57 days before the first period is over and the second period of 60 days start.

The best thing to do is start builiding a professional youth center when the simple is finished. That way youth players will come faster. :wink:
Playing in C.6
Manager of ReesingGenk
Randall Rovers
Team President

Post by Randall Rovers »

Good, so once it is done i automatically get a youth player every 60 days then?

So if the limit is 16, it will take me 960 days to fill up a youth squad that i cannot see. And then randomely the youth player gets promoted to the senoir squad and then i get a replacement after 60 days.

Right, is that correct.

Sorry to be an absoulete moron and not understand.
Randall Rovers

Season 6: 4th in G.584
Season 7: 1st in G.584
Season 8: ???.....F.195

Winner of 16 Friendly Cups.
krcgenk

Post by krcgenk »

Randall Rovers wrote:Good, so once it is done i automatically get a youth player every 60 days then?

So if the limit is 16, it will take me 960 days to fill up a youth squad that i cannot see. And then randomely the youth player gets promoted to the senoir squad and then i get a replacement after 60 days.

Right, is that correct.

Sorry to be an absoulete moron and not understand.
No.

You have a youth squad full of players but you can't see them. You will receive one in a period of 60 days and he will come immediately to your senior squad. But he will be 'untrained'. So you first have to train all his skills so that you can use him in your senior squad. And if you're lucky you will have received another youth player.

So you don't have to manage a youth AND a senior squad. Just a senior squad.

The players that you receive from your youth centre will become better than the other players. And that's the advantage of having a youth center.
Playing in C.6
Manager of ReesingGenk
Randall Rovers
Team President

Post by Randall Rovers »

I love you.

You just solved everything i wanted to know.

Thank you so much.

My team is now on task as i now know the youth team./ The most vital part of the game.

Thank you.

Another question. A bit off topic but as you are so clever can i ask you. Once you have set up a friendly cup and have all 4 teams when do the games get played?
Randall Rovers

krcgenk

Post by krcgenk »

Randall Rovers wrote: Another question. A bit off topic but as you are so clever can i ask you. Once you have set up a friendly cup and have all 4 teams when do the games get played?
I'm not so clever. I'm just playing SP for more than a year and then looks every quesion you ask so simple. :D (not just your questions, but every question of a beginner)

When 4 teams have subscribed, the schedule will be available the next update. And from then, 3 days later the first game will be played. And between every round will be 3 days. :wink: Except: if a team has a full schedule and no more free spots, the round will be moved a few days.
Playing in C.6
Manager of ReesingGenk
matt

Post by matt »

After the next simulation (which now is at 22 o'clock) the schedule will automatically be made up and you will be noted by message. From then on, the coming matches will also be displayed in you calendar.
Randall Rovers
Team President

Post by Randall Rovers »

I get you. Thank you very much. Another thing i now know.

So after 22:00 it will update and i will find out my schedule?

Cheers again.

Back on the youht subject. How long does it take for a pro youth center to be built and then a hyberbole youth center take?

Thank you very much again.
Randall Rovers

silverblast

Post by silverblast »

hyperbole takes 80 day, and a professional takes 50 or 60 days but I am not sure...
The Arbiters - F.73

Previously: Olimpia Piraeus - H.171

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - D. Adams, 2009.
cretzu

Post by cretzu »

silverblast wrote:hyperbole takes 80 day, and a professional takes 50 or 60 days but I am not sure...
... you are right it's 80 for a hypermodern youth center and 60 for a proffesional one ... and 40 for a simple center

... how about beeing able to chose the names for the new players who came from the youth centers ... or if I'm not allowed give a name invented by me at least to choose one from a list :roll: :wink:
***TITANII *** managed by Cretzu * SIMPLY the BEST *
season 6/7/8/10/12 - 1st in F228/E76/D26/C9/B3 ... 1st romanian in A league !!!
Randall Rovers
Team President

Post by Randall Rovers »

My simple one is going to take 20 days not 40 days?

As for 80 days until breeding the next jon stead and wayne rooney. Thats a long wait. But worth while.
Randall Rovers

matt

Post by matt »

cretzu wrote:
silverblast wrote:hyperbole takes 80 day, and a professional takes 50 or 60 days but I am not sure...
... you are right it's 80 for a hypermodern youth center and 60 for a proffesional one ... and 40 for a simple center

... how about beeing able to chose the names for the new players who came from the youth centers ... or if I'm not allowed give a name invented by me at least to choose one from a list :roll: :wink:
That would be too difficult to implement, I think, and most people would choose for the better playernames to join their squad and the less favourite ones would not be chosen so they're would again be a shortage in names.
silverblast

Post by silverblast »

or make a system that the manager can choose between 5 different names, but the position, the age, etc. are still random...
The Arbiters - F.73

Previously: Olimpia Piraeus - H.171

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - D. Adams, 2009.
Randall Rovers
Team President

Post by Randall Rovers »

You should be able to chooes position and nothing else. Then the game would be more exciting.
Randall Rovers

SNAKE
Assistant Coach

Post by SNAKE »

I agree, we should select our own youth players from our youth centre(when the players are ready to be promoted)

SNAKE
The Snakes F.C.
Season 2; E.57: 3rd
Season 3; E.57: 1st
Season 4; D.19: 5th
Season 5; D.19: 12th
Season 6; ????: ?

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”