Friendly Tournament Rules

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

rickw
Team Manager

Friendly Tournament Rules

Post by rickw »

It would be nice if when you set the entry fee to a tournament you could set rules too

Rules such as maximum / minumum's for : division, squad morale, squad rating, league position

This way you could have a friendly tournament for lower league clubs with the chance to improve thier morale instead of being thrashed every match
Peja
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: Friendly Tournament Rules

Post by Peja »

rickw wrote:It would be nice if when you set the entry fee to a tournament you could set rules too

Rules such as maximum / minumum's for : division, squad morale, squad rating, league position

This way you could have a friendly tournament for lower league clubs with the chance to improve thier morale instead of being thrashed every match
And on the other hand you will have no more cups for teams in division A, because they are too good for everyone... Bad idea :)
cretzu

Re: Friendly Tournament Rules

Post by cretzu »

rickw wrote:It would be nice if when you set the entry fee to a tournament you could set rules too

... you have the opportunity to select a private tournament ... and you can choose who to invite ... teams from lower leagues ... or whoever you want ... :roll:
....no other team (better then yours) will ruine your plans then :)
***TITANII *** managed by Cretzu * SIMPLY the BEST *
season 6/7/8/10/12 - 1st in F228/E76/D26/C9/B3 ... 1st romanian in A league !!!
h00psta
Team Board Member

Post by h00psta »

Personally I only use friendly tournaments for morale, so I don't care about the opposition much.

But, it would be good if you could limit the tournament if you wanted to, so that tournaments could be more competitive. Good idea.
budist

Post by budist »

first of all, if i make a private tournament, i would like to be able to send invitations after the tournament was created.
I'm A Legend
U Should Take A Picture Of Me
You Should Be Happy To Be In My Presence
I Should Charge U With Fee
ImageImage
cretzu

Post by cretzu »

budist wrote:first of all, if i make a private tournament, i would like to be able to send invitations after the tournament was created.
... now that's a good ideea ... if there aren't enough teams subscribed I should be able to send new ones to other teams for the same tournament :roll:
***TITANII *** managed by Cretzu * SIMPLY the BEST *
season 6/7/8/10/12 - 1st in F228/E76/D26/C9/B3 ... 1st romanian in A league !!!
matt

Post by matt »

It 's not necessary to apply these rules because they only give disadvantages. The only thing I would just consider to apply is a limit on moral like under 50 and up to 50.
I more like the proposal of Budist because I believe he has a very good point.
jaluis
Team Board Member

agree

Post by jaluis »

I deeply agree with budist...even I have issued the same proposal some time ago, because it happens all the time that some of the invited teams to a private tournament simply take too long to answer, and that delays greatly the tournament..

It

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”