TeamSpirit and its relevance

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Niophebus
Team Board Member

TeamSpirit and its relevance

Post by Niophebus »

I think that TeamSpirit should be more important for the statistics of the teams (Defence, Midfield, Attack or players' skills) during the match.

It's unreal that a lot of teams have inesistent teamspirits (for selling or buying players to make money) and this fact don't affect their performances.

After 4 seasons of playing (and 3 promotions), my question is "What 's the benefit to have teamspirit high?".

In my opinion SoccerProject should be a tactic soccer manager game, not (only) a financial manager game where if you sell more players, you win...
Where are strategy and tactic during the matches, if i can build a winning team only on the transfert market by selling and buying players?

Bye :o)
Bull
Team Board Member

Post by Bull »

Well, if you ask me the effect of TS is already high enough. Even too high.

Have you ever got a very low TS???
may the MORAL be with you !

s1: 4. in A
s2: 7. in A
s3: 10. in A
s4: 14. in A
s5: 8. in B.2
s6: 1. in B.2
Peja
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Peja »

Try having a low TS, and come back and tell us if you can win easily.

Why do you think not one single team in division A has a TS lower than 80%, and most of the time 100%? Because they can't win a single match if their TS is lower.

And why do you think people who have a lot of transfers going on, aren't playing in high divisions? Right, because they can't win everything because of their low TS.

Problem solved I think ;)
alex ferguson
Team Board Member

Post by alex ferguson »

I agree with Bull, TS already has a high effect (IMHO too high, but we've already discussed this topic).

When you're in a championship made by teams with similar ratings you must make a choice at the beginning of the season: if you want to do some transfers you're going to have a transition season, in which getting promoted becomes really hard and going down can be much easier.

High teamspirit gives huge benefits: I've tried having 0% and 100% in the same season, and I can guarantee that it's really different.
jamiehutber
Team President

Post by jamiehutber »

yeah well its difficult. You have to time having a Transfer season pretty well. I know that when i look at other teams the only real thing i look at is their TS. If its low i know i've already won. if it above 80 i will normal look at the team! i think its alright. I had my transfers season 2 season ago and now i just htink i can make one transfer every week if i want to make a realugar thing. it oly take away 5% but obvious 10 transfer is 50TS which is a lot its just about getting it right! :lol:
(,")you're drunk! Yes my dear, but tomorrow i will be sober. and you, you will still be ugly (",)

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”