Short, but real holidays

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

zilviukas
Team Board Member

Short, but real holidays

Post by zilviukas »

It is possible to have some free days on SP now. Something like holidays. Your assisistant is arranging all the matches.

I don't trust my assistant at all. Of course thats my problem.

But is it possible to have real holidays. e.g. I choose two days in a month, when there are no matches at all. It would be something like saturday-sunday, because other days there are league-cup matches.
So there would be couple of days of real vacation. No friendly cups. We have these two days every time before new season starts.

The reason is that SP is like a part of your life, its your job if you want to play a bit better. So free days are also necessary.

Many of you would tell. "OK, don't play friendlies or friendly cups and you will have your free days" But it is not possible if you want to keep good form of your team and enjoy your free weekend...

What do you think about it? :)
OPA F.C.
crystalthunder
Team Manager

Post by crystalthunder »

I agree completely
jamiehutber
Team President

Post by jamiehutber »

but surely you can just arange that yourself. Just don't play in friendly cups? :S! i just can't see the point in having 2 days! ... to days from what?
(,")you're drunk! Yes my dear, but tomorrow i will be sober. and you, you will still be ugly (",)
zilviukas
Team Board Member

Post by zilviukas »

jamiehutber wrote:but surely you can just arange that yourself. Just don't play in friendly cups? :S! i just can't see the point in having 2 days! ... to days from what?
It is an example of two days. Could be more.

The problem is that managers who play long time already, they are tired from the game. And you are really tired if you are concentrating on it and you want to have a good team. So we are looking for the best solution to have real holidays, without losing moral of players, without losing your fans, maybe without stopping playing matches, maybe without losing points in division and so on.

SP is very interesting. Its like a magnet.

But it is like... you love your wife, but sometimes you have to be appart from each other. That is better to both of you. Otherwise you would we pissed off one day completely.
OPA F.C.
cretzu
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by cretzu »

... I got nothing against it :wink:
***TITANII *** managed by Cretzu * SIMPLY the BEST *
season 6/7/8/10/12 - 1st in F228/E76/D26/C9/B3 ... 1st romanian in A league !!!

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”