Sub's morale, substitutions, and an update?

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

BobStanley
Team Manager

Sub's morale, substitutions, and an update?

Post by BobStanley »

This has probably been brought up before but it would be nice if players on the bench had a rise in morale. Maybe it shouldn't be as much as the players that actually play, say 4 for a league match and 3 for a friendly. This would help to not have to play so many friendly matches thereby reducing the chance of injury.

Another great feature to have one day would be the ability to sub players and change formations based on how the match is progressing.

Since I'm already suggesting stuff :P Would it be possible to get an update on planned new features?

Thanks much,
Bob
cretzu
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by cretzu »

... I don't know why .... buy usually I kind of like your ideeas :P :wink:
***TITANII *** managed by Cretzu * SIMPLY the BEST *
season 6/7/8/10/12 - 1st in F228/E76/D26/C9/B3 ... 1st romanian in A league !!!
budist
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by budist »

that was my suggestion, you can find it somewhere in the requested/upcoming features.
I'm A Legend
U Should Take A Picture Of Me
You Should Be Happy To Be In My Presence
I Should Charge U With Fee
ImageImage
jamiehutber
Team President

Post by jamiehutber »

yeah about the sub coming on based on the games out come has been a wish of mine for quite some time. I think it would give the game a lot more depth.

And also about the subs getting more moral i also think is a great idea. only thing is i think if a player has had a long run the first team and then have to sit on the subs bench then i think they should have a drop in moral. And only players who don't normal play first team would get a boast if they were on the bench. I mean think have you ever been sub. Does your head in unless you know the players out on the pitch are doing a better job then you would be doing.! :D
(,")you're drunk! Yes my dear, but tomorrow i will be sober. and you, you will still be ugly (",)

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”