Organize/subscrive Friendly Cup

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Phariseu
Team Manager

Organize/subscrive Friendly Cup

Post by Phariseu »

Hi,

for example, supose i want to organize a open friendly cup only to teams belong to E series.....

I called the cup "E serie Friendly Cup - E teams only". But i dont have any possibility to avoid that teams from other series subscrive that cup.

Which is the possibility to have a combo box with the series (A,B,C, ...., G) when we organize a cup. Besides the name of the cup, the fee, we also could choose which team series can subscrive.

What do you think about that?
Team Phariseu FC - E.1
cretzu
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by cretzu »

it has already been disscused ... not a bad ideea ... maybe in the future ... for now the only solution is that u build a privat cup and invite only E-teams :wink:
***TITANII *** managed by Cretzu * SIMPLY the BEST *
season 6/7/8/10/12 - 1st in F228/E76/D26/C9/B3 ... 1st romanian in A league !!!
Peja

Post by Peja »

Against it, and again my reasons: A-division teams wouldn't have any cups left to play after a while, and on the other hand, only cups for E-division teams or lower would be started...
budist

Post by budist »

actually i don't think that, i think there will still be cups for all the teams, even you can start a fr. cup with 32 teams, open, i'm sure it will be filled immediately.
I'm A Legend
U Should Take A Picture Of Me
You Should Be Happy To Be In My Presence
I Should Charge U With Fee
ImageImage
Phariseu
Team Manager

Post by Phariseu »

cretzu wrote:it has already been disscused ... not a bad ideea ... maybe in the future ... for now the only solution is that u build a privat cup and invite only E-teams :wink:
Yes. But the private cup has a very big disadvantage, because you cannot change invitation (add/remove) once you make you first request.
So, if invited teams dont answer your invitation, there is no way of changing it. The solution is cancell the cup.
Team Phariseu FC - E.1
cretzu

Post by cretzu »

budist wrote:actually i don't think that, i think there will still be cups for all the teams, even you can start a fr. cup with 32 teams, open, i'm sure it will be filled immediately.
.... if the subscribing fee is not to high for teams from lower leagues :wink:
cretzu

Post by cretzu »

Phariseu wrote:
cretzu wrote:it has already been disscused ... not a bad ideea ... maybe in the future ... for now the only solution is that u build a privat cup and invite only E-teams :wink:
Yes. But the private cup has a very big disadvantage, because you cannot change invitation (add/remove) once you make you first request.
So, if invited teams dont answer your invitation, there is no way of changing it. The solution is cancell the cup.
.... and rebuild it ... I know it's the third time when I have to rebuilt a private cup ... a nice improvement would be to be allowed to send extra inviations even for private cups ... in case that no one else is subscribing and and u can't start the cup ... but it was disscused also :(
Phariseu
Team Manager

Post by Phariseu »

Peja wrote:Against it, and again my reasons: A-division teams wouldn't have any cups left to play after a while, and on the other hand, only cups for E-division teams or lower would be started...
I understand you but i disagree.
There will exist always friendly open cups for all teams, also A teams.
But, understanding the concern of top teams, maybe giving the possibility of each team organize 1 or 2 open cup (with serie limitation) per year.

Regards
Team Phariseu FC - E.1
Phariseu
Team Manager

Post by Phariseu »

cretzu wrote:.... and rebuild it ... I know it's the third time when I have to rebuilt a private cup ... a nice improvement would be to be allowed to send extra inviations even for private cups ... in case that no one else is subscribing and and u can't start the cup ... but it was disscused also :(
Very nice measure. I would like having that possibility. :wink:
Team Phariseu FC - E.1
budist

Post by budist »

yeah, me too, i suggested it so many times, i had to rebuild cups,at least 10 times.
I'm A Legend
U Should Take A Picture Of Me
You Should Be Happy To Be In My Presence
I Should Charge U With Fee
ImageImage
jaluis
Team Board Member

Making more invitation in private cups

Post by jaluis »

That would be a brilliant idea... I also suggested it some time ago...

About the "league exclusive" cups, I don´t understand what´s the fear of A teams... If they start any open cup with 32 teams I´m pretty sure that they will fill it up very quickly ...
Randall Rovers
Team President

Post by Randall Rovers »

That would be a good idea.

As for anyone who is interesting in giving me a fight on the pitch.

Sign up for the Rovers elite cup for 10,000 euros and give us a go if you thing you are hard enough.

(just don't kill me. :wink: )
Randall Rovers

Season 6: 4th in G.584
Season 7: 1st in G.584
Season 8: ???.....F.195

Winner of 16 Friendly Cups.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”