Transfer list - buying players

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Phariseu
Team Manager

Transfer list - buying players

Post by Phariseu »

Hi, it´s very annoying when you make a proposal to buy a player and owner manager does not answer to your "call".

This problem is not related thoose who are expecting to see transfer value increase.
I´m talking about managers that never log in, since they put their players in transfer list.

I´ve that problem now. I´m looking for a CB and i´ve already 2 offers (best proposal) to 2 CB.
But unhappyly thoose managers dont log in.
I dont want to make a new offer to another player because i dont want to increase the chance of buying more CB that i need.

If your team had the best offer and during 3 days none another team would had increase your offer, you could widraw it.
I would love watch this in soccer project.
Opinions?
Team Phariseu FC - E.1
Phariseu
Team Manager

Post by Phariseu »

Hi,
another thing that could be usefull.
Which is the possibility to see the dead line of player being in transfer list at "offers made".
For thoose offers without an answer, we could predict when player returns to the team and our offer was cancell.
Team Phariseu FC - E.1
Randall Rovers
Team President

Post by Randall Rovers »

Its a good idea, i have learnt that. I have looked to see how risant people have done something with their team and only bided for players with activity in their team so i know that my offers will be seen and hopefully noticed.
Randall Rovers

Season 6: 4th in G.584
Season 7: 1st in G.584
Season 8: ???.....F.195

Winner of 16 Friendly Cups.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”