Cup for Leagues

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

silverblast
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by silverblast »

This suggestion isn't really that good; because :

- there are as much teams in G as there are in A+B+C+D+E+F, so how are you going to solve that?

-As Peja said already : how about the fitness.
The weekend is really necessary, and having to use your A-team again in the weekend would only make it worse.
Only managers who don't have a hard time to survive in their League, can use their A-team once again during the weekend, but most of the managers can't.

-If you would introduce that, that could be a reason for a manager not to promote, because he could build a really strong team, and always save his A-team for that league.

So no, I don't really agree with this...
The Arbiters - F.73

Previously: Olimpia Piraeus - H.171

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - D. Adams, 2009.
BobStanley
Team Manager

Post by BobStanley »

Silverblast,

That's a good point about all the teams in G. I didn't think about that...

I do wish there was some way for a divisional championship or national championship...

-Bob
Randall Rovers
Team President

Re: focus on moving up the ladder!!!!!!!!!

Post by Randall Rovers »

ezzyezzy wrote:randall rovers................. if you think that the lower div.has no chance of the sp.cup,,,,than starts to create your own good team!!!!! and climb your way up............thats what everybody is doing i believe.............. you has to start from scratch ...this project is not 1 or 2 week but requires more......to improve....
Well i am biulding up my team, but how can i compete with a team who has been up and running for about 6 seasons and i have been up for less then 20 days on this game.

I am building up my squad and my squad is improving, but i will not stand a chance in the S.P. Cup for another 2-3 seasons maybe more.

So tell me what to do, its a suggestion and i asked for an opnion of pro's and we have got that opinion.

This idea would not work, fair enough then.
Randall Rovers

Season 6: 4th in G.584
Season 7: 1st in G.584
Season 8: ???.....F.195

Winner of 16 Friendly Cups.
budist
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by budist »

OMG, just build your team! Of course teams that started before have an advantage, it wouldn't be a competition.

Make your team and have patience! THAT'S ALL!

you sound like you just started playing and already want to win the A division. To reach that you need to work hard on your team. IT IS YOUR TEAM! YOU MANAGE IT!
I'm A Legend
U Should Take A Picture Of Me
You Should Be Happy To Be In My Presence
I Should Charge U With Fee
ImageImage
Randall Rovers
Team President

Post by Randall Rovers »

I see myself as a long term manager and my aim is to reach the C leagues, anything above that would be a dream.

I know i am the manager but when someone tells me that i have to do this this and this, when i already know it is annoying. And he tries to tell me off like my mum used to do.

I don't really care about him.

I enjoy this game and i love my team and my aim is to create a team and what i have done to my team compared to other squads i have seen is actually a good job and i am proud of what i am achieving.
Randall Rovers

BobStanley
Team Manager

Post by BobStanley »

For what it's worth,

I didn't read into it that Randall Rovers is trying to beat higher level teams right away knowing that he's new to the game. I read it that he's wanting to compete in an official cup that's on a more level playing field such as a divisional cup where he can test his skills as a manager against more equal teams.

Having started in the F division myself and having played 5 seasons, I can empathise with those managers because the SP Cup doesn't really mean anything in the fist few seasons. It would be nice to have some kind of official cup you can shoot for almost right away. Just makes it more fun, something to keep newer players excited about the game.

Regards,
Bob
Randall Rovers
Team President

Post by Randall Rovers »

At least someone understand my point.

You know exactly how i feel, but my situation is worse as i have started a league lower then you.
Randall Rovers

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”