teamspirit? useless!!!!!!!!

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Niophebus
Team Board Member

teamspirit? useless!!!!!!!!

Post by Niophebus »

I'm very boring to see a lot of teams with low teamspirits which win easily...
What's the benefit of have a high teamspirit? Nothing!!!!!

I'm in C.5, and the second have ts = 52%... :roll: :roll:
He has very strong players because he continuously buys and sells players; unreal strategy that a lot of managers practice.
Advantage? You have very much money.
DrawBack? TS is low (ahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, but it's ridiculous...).

The staff should do somenthing, or soccerproject will become a game for idiots, where only strong players will serve for victory and zero tactics.
I hope that SP will not become shit as Hattrick, game totally unreal...

Bye
Badbuffalo
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Badbuffalo »

Teamspirit is very important, but maybe his players are so damn good, that he can still compete with teams with full teamspirit...
elari
Team Board Member

Post by elari »

you can't win maches only with teamspirit. :?
jaluis
Team Board Member

Post by jaluis »

Come on... He have 2 of the 30 best players of SP... and the rest of the team is around 83, even the replacements...

How couldn´t he have sucess ?
Sjalaam

Post by Sjalaam »

when, you are on the top, all teams are around 80%, so from then on, you have to use the details... watch the A-teams their TS...
season 7 : 3es in G
season 8 : 5es in G (allebij express blijven zitten voor de achterban)
season 9 : Eerstes met 87 punten
season 10 : ik hoop top-3 in F

Niophebus
Team Board Member

Post by Niophebus »

You're right, but i think (am i stupid? ) that SP is a simulation game of soccer, not a simulation of scouts of soccer...
I think that the more important things are: have a balanced team (not only players, but also TS) and apply the right tactics against the opponent...

If it's enough having the strong players, then SP should be called "soccer market" simulation...
This is my opinion.

With the strategy of buyng and selling players continuously, are advantaged only teams in minor series (D, E, F, G...), where you have a lot of time to spend in this strategy, because the influence of TS is null and your opponents are bad...

For a team in B or C series, the only thing to do is to be relegated in D and then apply this strategy, so the manager have the possibility to rebuild his team.
Do you think it's a good thing? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bye... :(
Sjalaam

Post by Sjalaam »

SP is a mix of everything... business (stadium and transferlist)
but also strategic (set up players on good places, train them, ...)
if it would depends on having the strongest players, even market isn't a good term, cause you can get players from your youth centre...

Niophebus
Team Board Member

Post by Niophebus »

Sjalaam wrote:when, you are on the top, all teams are around 80%, so from then on, you have to use the details... watch the A-teams their TS...
And you watch the TS of many teams in C...

Details? Which details? You're right for A serie, but it's totally wrong for C or D serie.

In this way, the teams that aren't in A or B hardly can arrive in A...
Only teams that apply the selling/buying strategy, can do that.
Do you think that it's right?

My question is:
SP is a soccer simulation, or a scout simulation???
Please, answer me, so if the second is right, i'll restart from G serie... so i'll have some chances to arrive in A.

Bye...
Sjalaam

Post by Sjalaam »

Niophebus wrote:
Sjalaam wrote:when, you are on the top, all teams are around 80%, so from then on, you have to use the details... watch the A-teams their TS...
And you watch the TS of many teams in C...

Details? Which details? You're right for A serie, but it's totally wrong for C or D serie.

In this way, the teams that aren't in A or B hardly can arrive in A...
Only teams that apply the selling/buying strategy, can do that.
Do you think that it's right?

My question is:
SP is a soccer simulation, or a scout simulation???
Please, answer me, so if the second is right, i'll restart from G serie... so i'll have some chances to arrive in A.

Bye...
if you have an fully upgraded youth centre, you should be able to get in the A or B... it takes about 2 seasons to train a player...
every 20 days a new player, so in 2 seasons every 20 days a new, maxed player, and their will be talents between them, believe me! so you don't have to start it all over... I did it because i was bankrupt and didn't saw a way out... if you aren't bankrupt and have about 1M, you should be perfectly able to get to the top!

pelsen

Post by pelsen »

Think you've beaten him, guess how?

(And raising the influence of teamspirit isn't a solution for your complaints about "traders", I think.)
Niophebus
Team Board Member

Post by Niophebus »

Simply i'm been very lucky. That's all...

If you think that raising the influence of TS isn't a good idea, what do you advance?

bye
jamiehutber
Team President

Post by jamiehutber »

i personaly think the influence of TS is already a little to high. When your in the higher leauges unless you have a stupidly good team you can't hardly win a game.. And if your talking about real life. Just look at real marid they have shite TS and just have a squad of really good players. where as arsenal have high TS and there players are all just alright. excluding henry ;P
(,")you're drunk! Yes my dear, but tomorrow i will be sober. and you, you will still be ugly (",)
Sjalaam

Post by Sjalaam »

jamiehutber wrote:i personaly think the influence of TS is already a little to high. When your in the higher leauges unless you have a stupidly good team you can't hardly win a game.. And if your talking about real life. Just look at real marid they have shite TS and just have a squad of really good players. where as arsenal have high TS and there players are all just alright. excluding henry ;P
look, in the highest competition of SP, all teams are almost equal! so, to not let the team who has a 1% higher rating win all the time, their is also TS, so a team who is a bit more bad than his oppponent but with a high TS has more chance to win from the other team, who maybe has a lower TS

Randall Rovers
Team President

Post by Randall Rovers »

elari wrote:you can't win maches only with teamspirit. :?
Thank god.

This bloke does have a pretty good team as someone said. High 80 rated players. Of course you are going to win games easily.
Randall Rovers

Season 6: 4th in G.584
Season 7: 1st in G.584
Season 8: ???.....F.195

Winner of 16 Friendly Cups.
alex ferguson
Team Board Member

Post by alex ferguson »

Niophebus, if you think that teamspirit doesn't have a great influence just try a different strategy: do more transfers and play with a lower teamspirit.
I think that it has a big influence and that it's hard winning with a low teamspirit; of course it depends on the strenghth of the teams you play against and on how levelled is your league.
Personally I'd like to have the chance to do more transfers without losing so much teamspirit.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”