unforseen problems...........i think

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

ezzyezzy
Team Manager

unforseen problems...........i think

Post by ezzyezzy »

1) im in negative sign now cos i bid a player and is the highest bidder..then i change my mind i used all the money to expand my stadium thinking that when theres no money the transfer will fail but the transfer successful and here i am now with negative sign.......................
is it possible that theres a prompt says "you are currently bidding a player , would you like to proceed this order?" something like that to make manager aware that if the player incoming transfer success, manager will have a minus sign.....im sorry im not good in expressing the problem hope you understand the point..thanks

2) i take a loan from the finance and has to pay weekly right?im thinking it will be fair for us the manager to settle the debts all of it when we have sufficient money. in that way when we have unforseen problem we still has way to overcome it.....but of course if we can pay the debts in full the interest is not accountable.....

3) team>player>ratings.......is it possible to input players age rather than we need to click the player for it?(btween the name and the rating) :oops:

its just an idea............. :wink: :wink:
grtz
ezzy
Last edited by ezzyezzy on Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Long term goal is to b in A Division....
My short term goal is the same:)
h00psta
Team Board Member

Post by h00psta »

1) It's up to you to spend your money wisely. It's been made very clear that if you make the highest bid, you are bound to get the player. It's for the best in the transfer market, which says a lot since (in my opinion) it's still far from perfect.

2) Yes you pay back the loan weekly. Perhaps it's fair if you can choose to settle the debt when you have sufficient money, but for the first few weeks, the loan should dictate you, not vice versa in my opinion.

3) Don't understand what you mean here, sorry
Season 2: 1st in F.4
Season 3: 4th in E.2
Season 4: 3rd in E.2
Season 5: 2nd in E.2
Season 6: 2nd in D.1
Season 7: 9th in C.1
Season 8: 14th in C.1
Season 9: D.1

Friendly Cups won: 15

Back-to-Back Promotion Manager
zilviukas
Team Board Member

Re: unforseen problems...........i think

Post by zilviukas »

ezzyezzy wrote:
3) team>player>ratings.......is it possible to input players age rather than we need to click the player for it?(btween the name and the rating) :oops:
I am thinking each time about that when I open the current page. It would be really useful!
OPA F.C.
Sjarel
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: unforseen problems...........i think

Post by Sjarel »

zilviukas wrote:
ezzyezzy wrote:
I am thinking each time about that when I open the current page. It would be really useful!
There is no space to give extra info on that page.
SoccerProject: Can you manage it ?

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”