Soccer Project live!!

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Tibanu
Team Manager

Soccer Project live!!

Post by Tibanu »

it would rock to put that future ingame... ill explain my idea...

I'm new here but since my first match i couldn't resist...
i had a match with a team and i couldn't log in into my account to make changes or something...
it would rock to have Soccer Project Live...
as example...
ur playing a match with other team...
so if u click on that match it will say something like this...
"Our reporter is moving to the field to ask the coach his last changes...
and bla bla bla ... (here u invent stuff like a convo between the coach and the reporter...) and when the game starts we will have liveinformation about the match...
as for example...
two minutes had passed and no score till now...
the both teams are actually very strong covered on the defense but the "FC TEAM 1" is more stronger as we see in attack and building new technic
ingame.
In minute 10 the player "BlaBla" shoots a corner and his team mate "BluBlu" with a flip of his back and turning over, passing 2 defenses reaches to the goal keeper and beats it... It's 1-0 and the suporters are making the "wave"... seem that they are very happy

well im sure that u can invent a better story of the game...
cause i reached the idea that i really hate the photo that you put when a game is played... and you dont have an idea what is happening...
and if you can see the information about how your team is playing.. in the future you will put them in a better formation or train them in a better way...
that will help the game and the players too...
i dont really think that this is a really bad idea at all...
cause i say it again... atm im loosing my nerves with that photo while my players are loosing/winning :p
if i will have more ideas... i assure you that i will post them here :D
// i'm waiting for your response
Don't hate the player.. hate the game.
Jenny: Run Forrest ruuuuuuuun!!!
Forrest: I'm trying Jenny, but i'm lagging...
Badbuffalo
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Badbuffalo »

The serever wouldn't be able to deal with your idea. And as a match gets simulated, it happens directly, it doesn't take minutes, but is simulated immediately. Because tehere are so many matches, a simulation takes 15-20 minutes...
howie
Team Manager

Post by howie »

IF your idea is from MZ then you have to rememebr both simulations are different
Join www.footytalking.tk, unpopular at moment but please help change that by joining :)

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”