loan

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

ezzyezzy
Team Manager

loan

Post by ezzyezzy »

i think it would be a good that if you had enough money you could pay off your loan at once..i hope new feature should be added on...this part really doesnt make sense.... :( :( :( :(

managers pls i wanna hear some comments about this............
My Long term goal is to b in A Division....
My short term goal is the same:)
geoffd
Groundsman

Post by geoffd »

i think your right there should be an option to pay off all of your loan if you have enuff money, this issue has been brought up before and i dont know why it hasnt been put in.
lexazz
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by lexazz »

would be great if it was (inplanted? do i say that good?)
krcgenk
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by krcgenk »

lexazz wrote:would be great if it was (inplanted? do i say that good?)
implemented. ;)

It's been requested several times on the Dutch forum, but there was never a real answer of Sjarel or ReesinG. And also the opinions of the managers were different.

And I agree with the ones that are against this. Because when you loan money, you have to pay it back. So why would you want to pay it back at once?
Playing in C.6
Manager of ReesingGenk
Blue
Team President

Post by Blue »

krcgenk wrote:
And I agree with the ones that are against this. Because when you loan money, you have to pay it back. So why would you want to pay it back at once?
Simple: so you can take out another loan later if you need to. You may have the money to pay back a loan now, so you pay it, and you have no debts. Then, a little way down the line, you need another loan to keep your team afloat. Are you allowed two loans...?
The Minster Men
Season 9: 5th in F.95
Season 10: 3rd in F.95
Season 11: 1st in F.95
Randall Rovers
Team President

Post by Randall Rovers »

Forget a loan idea. Just buy them instead.
Randall Rovers

Season 6: 4th in G.584
Season 7: 1st in G.584
Season 8: ???.....F.195

Winner of 16 Friendly Cups.
tmracht
Team Manager

Post by tmracht »

Well realistically when you pay off part of a loan earlier, you eliminate part of the interest, ie when you first take out a loan of a million @ 10 percent you don't get a flat fee of 1.1m to be clear, that amount changes depending on how you decide to pay it back. Now if you were to make it so that you could pay parts earlier, it would only make sense if interest was compounded not set as a single value all at the front but on a weekly/monthly/daily or whatever basis.
The Revs, Chelsea, Fenerbahce, Milan
I must look like a glory hunter :( But at least it means the teams are doing good :D
ezzyezzy
Team Manager

Post by ezzyezzy »

krcgenk wrote:
lexazz wrote:would be great if it was (inplanted? do i say that good?)
implemented. ;)

It's been requested several times on the Dutch forum, but there was never a real answer of Sjarel or ReesinG. And also the opinions of the managers were different.

take this an eg. you took a loan from bank 100k. then fortunately you strike a lottery of 1 million.wouldnt you settle the debts straight away? but i think as what you said you will wait ...."so it really a wise idea for you to just wait and pay the loan weekly with interest.you are wise and very generous to pay the interest too......what an excellent move :shock: :?
My Long term goal is to b in A Division....
My short term goal is the same:)

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”