AMC and DMC

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

geoffd
Groundsman

AMC and DMC

Post by geoffd »

i have played games like FM2005 and CM for a long time now and i have to say i think it may useful to this game to implement an attacking midfielder and defence midfielder position?? if your not sure what they are an attacking midfielder would sit just behind he strikers and play more an playmaker role while the defence midfielder would play infront of the defence and close down any players from the other team that would retake position of the ball before the defence and give cover to the midfield!!

tell what you think
Blue
Team President

Re: AMC and DMC

Post by Blue »

geoffd wrote:i have played games like FM2005 and CM for a long time now and i have to say i think it may useful to this game to implement an attacking midfielder and defence midfielder position?? if your not sure what they are an attacking midfielder would sit just behind he strikers and play more an playmaker role while the defence midfielder would play infront of the defence and close down any players from the other team that would retake position of the ball before the defence and give cover to the midfield!!

tell what you think
You can achieve this with the individual orders. Just tell your midfielder to play offensively or defencively.
The Minster Men
Season 9: 5th in F.95
Season 10: 3rd in F.95
Season 11: 1st in F.95
Randall Rovers
Team President

Post by Randall Rovers »

Yeap thats why the tactics are there.
Randall Rovers

Season 6: 4th in G.584
Season 7: 1st in G.584
Season 8: ???.....F.195