this is a serious case....individual order....

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

cartoon
Groundsman

this is a serious case....individual order....

Post by cartoon »

to all manager and SP staff.....

THE INDIVDUAL ORDER NEED TO BE HIDE FROM THE OPPONENT.NOBODY SHOULD KNOW WHAT INDIVIDUAL ORDER YOU USE FOR YOUR MATCH...the rest is fine cos individual order is important....if (SP staff want me to explain....i can pm you....
the individual order has make a very big impact in my team and kept on winning....but most of my player are less good than the team in my league.untill two of the manager realize than they use the same tactic and guess what,,, i lose to a lower team(standing).

in order to make the game more challenging i had done trial and error for the individual line up till now i have got the best though my player are less good from other team...but still won.two manager wondering how on earth i did that with average player untill they played the same individual order...i REALLY HOPE YOU GUYZ HIDE THE INDIVIDUAL ORDER...btw no one actually should know rite except you...

the negative side are this: if in a match if your player are all better rating than your opponent....the chances of you winning is greater, however if you know what best individual order line up for your team you can even beat the better team..then why must you show the individual order to make the game more exciting?...Only individual order need not to be shown in match report.....thanks

cartoon
ri_raccoonmx
Assistant Coach

Post by ri_raccoonmx »

I disagree, I think that there more be more tactic selection available, or that the tactics and individual orders affect more tha games decision as well as team spirit, but no to hide the individual orders. I have seen many games where both teams play with all their players to normal and then is just a situation of math; the one with the players with more ratings win.

I think that like in real life you should be able to study your opponent if you wish, on how he plays and based on that form your team and prepare the game, after all the individual orders are shown after the game; but is true that right now as soon as a suitable formation is found then you stick to it and don't change it since is the best performance of your players no matter the matchup and the others team formation or his players ratings.

Eg, it should not be the same to face a three defense formation with a passing tactic than a 5 men defensive line with a defensive wall tactic for the forwards ratings.
cartoon
Groundsman

Post by cartoon »

ri_raccoonmx wrote:I disagree, I think that there more be more tactic selection available, or that the tactics and individual orders affect more tha games decision as well as team spirit, but no to hide the individual orders. I have seen many games where both teams play with all their players to normal and then is just a situation of math; the one with the players with more ratings win.
I think that like in real life you should be able to study your opponent if you wish, on how he plays and based on that form your team and prepare the game, after all the individual orders are shown after the game; but is true that right now as soon as a suitable formation is found then you stick to it and don't change it since is the best performance of your players no matter the matchup and the others team formation or his players ratings.

Eg, it should not be the same to face a three defense formation with a passing tactic than a 5 men defensive line with a defensive wall tactic for the forwards ratings.
(HIghlighted) you see a team that lower rating than the other can beat them too....did you see what my point is.....i have proof that......another thing why must the individual order need to be display???????

the A scenario:
1) 11 player vs 11 player.
2) all players are equal in every skill ,moral,fitness and everything....
3) who will win??????

probable answer: the one choose the better stratergy will win...ya everyone knows that.....

the B scenario:
2) team A player rating are better than team B player rating(lower)
3) who will win?

probable answer: Team B still can beat team A if he knows his team stratergy most....

the POINT is if a team has better player rating than his/her opponent, and copy the same tactic, formation,aggression and etc, totally as same as the opponent the lower rating player will definitely will ose....cos i have come from F Div to C div for the trial and error of this game.....managers, why must the individual order being display rather than hide? pls comment on this......I HAVE BEAT MANY TIMES A TEAM WHICH HAS PLENTY GOOD PLAYER COMPARED BY MY TEAM(AVERAGE) USING THE INDIVIDUAL ORDER WISELY.... UNTILL TWO MANAGERS FROM dIV. MY USE THE SAME INDIVIDUAL ORDER AS ME AND WENT TOP OF THE div...PLS EVERYONE COMMENT ABOUT THIS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Blue
Team President

Post by Blue »

Unless you use the same tactics over and over again, where's the problem? I didn't think you could see the individual orders until after the game was completed, so there's no way to know exactly what you're facing. If you use the same tactic over and over again, surely it's your fault for being obvious?
The Minster Men
Season 9: 5th in F.95
Season 10: 3rd in F.95
Season 11: 1st in F.95
Remis
Assistant Manager

Post by Remis »

cartoon wrote:the B scenario:
2) team A player rating are better than team B player rating(lower)
3) who will win?

probable answer: Team B still can beat team A if he knows his team stratergy most....
No. No. No. Team B can beat team A, if team A makes mistakes (too much agression; low moral player and so on ...).
FC Gargzdas. In SP since 2005 07 05. Currently in B.3.
jkminkov
Team Manager

Post by jkminkov »

I don't think individual orders give any tactical advantage, they just bring higher match rating of the player, if properly used.
http://www.soccerproject.com/team_detail.php?tid=5905

Season 7: 1st in G.5
Season 8: 2nd in F.2
Season 9: 1st in E.1
Season 10: in D.1
Cicco
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Cicco »

jkminkov wrote:I don't think individual orders give any tactical advantage, they just bring higher match rating of the player, if properly used.
And higher ratings of the player gives higher ratings on your lines... there is your tactical advantage. Using your individual orders or not or only using the defensive/offensive choice is a tactical decision...
cartoon
Groundsman

Post by cartoon »

Blue wrote:Unless you use the same tactics over and over again, where's the problem? I didn't think you could see the individual orders until after the game was completed, so there's no way to know exactly what you're facing. If you use the same tactic over and over again, surely it's your fault for being obvious?
ya you are right blue but wont you use the best individual order for your team line up????? i have found the best individual order but need to change it so that others wont know....thats shows that you wont want people to know it too....right......to make it short pls comment on this:

WHAT/ WHY THE BEST PURPOSE TO DISPLAY THE INDIVIDUAL ORDER?

WHAT I MEANT WHY IT MUST BE DISPLAY THE INDIVDUAL ORDER....
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

I don´t see a problem here. You have a bigger chance of winning from teams in the B and C league even if you play in G. that´s how I almost won a tournament with 75% (of 32) playing league E or higher. I stranded in the semi´s. But the option should stay open
ilquadri
Coach

Post by ilquadri »

I don't know what's the problem with showing your individual orders 'after' the match is played? Like it's done now, before the match your individual orders are not known by the other team.

It's wrong not showing it after the match. Soccerproject has the purpose to imitate real soccer matches so close at possible. And as a real trainer or scout of a team, you can scout other matches or see video tapes to check which strategy your opponent 'can' use in the next match and so adapt your strategy to his strategy. The tricky part is the other team can scout also and adapt his team strategy, and so it can happen, that both strategies are not adapted to each other.

And like already said, the individual order has not so much an influence on winning or loosing. More influence has the team strategy, global order and the setting of aggression. Especially last one has a very big influence. If you play at high agression and have the luck you don't get a red card, you have a high chance of winning against a better team with lower agression. Therefore you should look after very good players with low agression (so less chance of taking a card).

The individual order just make the match rating of a player getting higher or make the rating of a line higher/lower. These settings are mostly independent of the other team. You should check out the rules to get the optimal BP for each player.

It's a pitty that is only this of influence, there should be more for individual tactics. But I think it's difficult to work out this features accurate in comparance to real soccerplay. I wouldn't directly know myself which code to use to program it.
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

Well you can see the individual order of the previous match, and not many managers change that so it remain the same!
cartoon
Groundsman

Post by cartoon »

ilquadri wrote:I don't know what's the problem with showing your individual orders 'after' the match is played? Like it's done now, before the match your individual orders are not known by the other team.

It's wrong not showing it after the match. Soccerproject has the purpose to imitate real soccer matches so close at possible. And as a real trainer or scout of a team, you can scout other matches or see video tapes to check which strategy your opponent 'can' use in the next match and so adapt your strategy to his strategy. The tricky part is the other team can scout also and adapt his team strategy, and so it can happen, that both strategies are not adapted to each other.

And like already said, the individual order has not so much an influence on winning or loosing. [/color]More influence has the team strategy, global order and the setting of aggression. Especially last one has a very big influence. If you play at high agression and have the luck you don't get a red card, you have a high chance of winning against a better team with lower agression. Therefore you should look after very good players with low agression (so less chance of taking a card).

The individual order just make the match rating of a player getting higher or make the rating of a line higher/lower. These settings are mostly independent of the other team. You should check out the rules to get the optimal BP for each player.

It's a pitty that is only this of influence, there should be more for individual tactics. But I think it's difficult to work out this features accurate in comparance to real soccerplay. I wouldn't directly know myself which code to use to program it.

NO its not true(the one highlighted) individual order can make a lot difference in , EG. your attacking percentage..i have an attacking percentage of 57% and mostly the game i won with huge score 6-4,8-5,5-4 and etc.you see ...if managers had found the best tactic for his/her team usually managers will stick to it...so if someone just copy that tactic 100%(with his team has better player rating) against the team they are playing...then it definitely wins the match....so its not exciting anymore if we need only good(higher rating) player to win a match...then tactic and the rest are no more handy anymore just buy better player...thats no fun, cos SP is a hard...and i love it to stay as it is.....

ps: its no use anymore this topic cos i have my thinking about it and follow the rest BUY EXCELLENT PLAYER and win games.....wish better idea needed...... :twisted: :twisted:
rubens
Team Board Member

Post by rubens »

cartoon wrote:
ilquadri wrote:I don't know what's the problem with showing your individual orders 'after' the match is played? Like it's done now, before the match your individual orders are not known by the other team.

And like already said, the individual order has not so much an influence on winning or loosing. [/color]More influence has the team strategy, global order and the setting of aggression. Especially last one has a very big influence. If you play at high agression and have the luck you don't get a red card, you have a high chance of winning against a better team with lower agression. Therefore you should look after very good players with low agression (so less chance of taking a card).

NO its not true(the one highlighted) individual order can make a lot difference in , EG. your attacking percentage..i have an attacking percentage of 57% and mostly the game i won with huge score 6-4,8-5,5-4 and etc.you see ...if managers had found the best tactic for his/her team usually managers will stick to it...so if someone just copy that tactic 100%(with his team has better player rating) against the team they are playing...then it definitely wins the match....so its not exciting anymore if we need only good(higher rating) player to win a match...then tactic and the rest are no more handy anymore just buy better player...thats no fun, cos SP is a hard...and i love it to stay as it is.....

ps: its no use anymore this topic cos i have my thinking about it and follow the rest BUY EXCELLENT PLAYER and win games.....wish better idea needed...... :twisted: :twisted:

Well the inluence of the IOs are now changed about different tactics;)

You know that the IO are good to some players and bad to other right?
It dosnt matter the tactic..it dosnt influence in player's perfrmance.

There is also the "random" its everywhere:P

Well the team with best ratings line should win the match...if not...who will?
from Venezuela to the World
this season: 2 in F.240
thursday 3/02/05 i swear i get the top

Do not buy players for your team!!! train and then see...
Sjarel
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Sjarel »

Actually cartoon did find an interesting tactic which he exploited to get better results. This bug is exactly the reason of the changes we made to the tactics now, otherwise soon every manager would be playing the same tactic.
SoccerProject: Can you manage it ?
ezzyezzy
Team Manager

Post by ezzyezzy »

Sjarel wrote:Actually cartoon did find an interesting tactic which he exploited to get better results. This bug is exactly the reason of the changes we made to the tactics now, otherwise soon every manager would be playing the same tactic.
thanks Sjarel, SP will be hard as ever(love it) and now will explore more.way to go.....i have always believe the creator has always been responsive....go go SP :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
My Long term goal is to b in A Division....
My short term goal is the same:)

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”