different nationalities in a team

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Red_Army_Squad
Team President

different nationalities in a team

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

Maybe some of you guys read what I have said about too many Belgium players and that kind of stuff, maybe here´s a solution:
Just when someone starts to play the game let him choose between a team with just one nationality or a team with different nationalities. So no-one has problems with the nationalities (except players who are already playing the game). I don´t know if this is possible to make, but I think it is.
PiRLo
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by PiRLo »

is there a problem about belgium players :lol:
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

PiRLo wrote:is there a problem about belgium players :lol:
No but there are too many of them and some are named Ronaldo, so I think WTF??
PiRLo

Post by PiRLo »

Red_Army_Squad wrote:
PiRLo wrote:is there a problem about belgium players :lol:
No but there are too many of them and some are named Ronaldo, so I think WTF??
Oké i understand :lol: but isn't there a way to invite more players of other nationalities, for me it's no problem cause i am also a belgium player :wink:
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

What do you mean by invite other players?
krcgenk

Post by krcgenk »

Red_Army_Squad wrote:What do you mean by invite other players?
More managers with another nationality than the Belgian. So more non-Belgian playes are pushed in the game.

And about the players' names. The names of the Belgian players are names of players who play in the Belgian Premier Division. And in Belgium there are much foreign players, so that's why some names doesn't sound Belgian at all.
Playing in C.6
Manager of ReesingGenk
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

krcgenk wrote: And about the players' names. The names of the Belgian players are names of players who play in the Belgian Premier Division. And in Belgium there are much foreign players, so that's why some names doesn't sound Belgian at all.
Yes i know, but it´s much better if you have a team with many nationalities. It´s just like irl. And I know players who started long time ago have a nationality and thay can´t change it, and I don´t care about that, they are just many Belgium players it´s cool no problem. But if you make an option that players can choose for a team with many nationalities it´s much better, at least I think.
Blue
Team President

Post by Blue »

The nationality of a player has absolutely no impact on the game at all, so why does it matter?
The Minster Men
Season 9: 5th in F.95
Season 10: 3rd in F.95
Season 11: 1st in F.95
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

I just hate it to see players from Brazil with a Belgium nationality and players from Peru with a Dutch one. It just sucks man. I wouldn´t mind if you only could choose a Belgium nationality and the player´s name was also Belgium. Fernandez de Lima or something ISN`T FROM BELGIUM/NETHERLANDS OR ROEMANIA the fact that someone with that name plays in that country doesn´t have te mean that he also has that nationality, it just screws the game up dude.
jkminkov
Team Manager

Post by jkminkov »

I think we should separate login name from manager name, even for security precausions, it is more easy to hijack a team knowing the log-in of the account :o
http://www.soccerproject.com/team_detail.php?tid=5905

Season 7: 1st in G.5
Season 8: 2nd in F.2
Season 9: 1st in E.1
Season 10: in D.1
howie
Team Manager

Post by howie »

Lol bless Belgium getting picked on.
Join www.footytalking.tk, unpopular at moment but please help change that by joining :)
Wordplay
Assistant Coach

Post by Wordplay »

howie wrote:Lol bless Belgium getting picked on.
lol word
crystalthunder
Team Manager

Post by crystalthunder »

howie wrote:Lol bless Belgium getting picked on.
Lol. Amen.

On a more serious note though, it will even itself out eventually. There will always be relatively more players from a certain country than another, but in the end IRL Brazilians are everywhere already anyway.
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

crystalthunder wrote: On a more serious note though, it will even itself out eventually. There will always be relatively more players from a certain country than another, but in the end IRL Brazilians are everywhere already anyway.
That´s why I say that there must come a option that you can choose for a team with many nationalities, so there won´t be many players from just 1 country. But that´s my opinion.
Just 1 more thing: when you register and you choose your country, the first country you can choose is Belgium, than if you scroll down there´s no more option for choosing Belgium. So I suggest deleting the random option that Belgium is the first country instead of that just place"---" and than scroll down so you can choose. I think many managers have chosen Belgium without scrolling down the line! So admins DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
silverblast

Post by silverblast »

Red_Army_Squad wrote:That´s why I say that there must come a option that you can choose for a team with many nationalities, so there won´t be many players from just 1 country. But that´s my opinion.
Just 1 more thing: when you register and you choose your country, the first country you can choose is Belgium, than if you scroll down there´s no more option for choosing Belgium. So I suggest deleting the random option that Belgium is the first country instead of that just place"---" and than scroll down so you can choose. I think many managers have chosen Belgium without scrolling down the line! So admins DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
And I believe there are just a lot of Belgian managers.
I'll say even more : I want to bet that more than the half of all the managers who claim to have Brazilian nationality, are actually Belgian. :wink:

I say random nationalities when a new team is created, not just the FC Teams!
The Arbiters - F.73

Previously: Olimpia Piraeus - H.171

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - D. Adams, 2009.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”