More money

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Red_Army_Squad
Team President

More money

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

I was thinking ways to get more money, I thought some up but most of them were bad, but this one I think is good:

Let you players give interviews, and the team will earn money with it. Also you could make commurcials of your team which also will get you money.
You can choose for which company you will make the commurcial just like you choose the boarding panels.

Of course there has to be a bad side in this idea: You team moral will get lower with 1 till 5%, depending on the company whom your will make the commurcial or the TV-show where your player will give an interview.

So teams will earn more money!

What do you think?
robborover
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by robborover »

nah i think it would be better if the manager gave post-match interviews. like on football manager. you could praise your star striker (+ morale) or bitch about the other team (- morale). would add a lot of fun :lol:
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

robborover wrote:nah i think it would be better if the manager gave post-match interviews. like on football manager. you could praise your star striker (+ morale) or bitch about the other team (- morale). would add a lot of fun :lol:
Yeah manager is also good. As long as someone gives an interview and makes money for the team :wink:
The Iceman

Post by The Iceman »

There is already enough money in the game ,tell me otherwisse why a F-class team can buy a player with global rating of 85% :roll:

Play more cups
train youngsters and sell them when they good
etc...
RSCA: te groot voor België, soms niet groot genoeg voor Europa
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

The Iceman wrote:There is already enough money in the game ,tell me otherwisse why a F-class team can buy a player with global rating of 85% :roll:

Play more cups
etc...
You play in A so yes you have much cash, but I have other thing I want to do with my money like expandig my stadium. But now I can´t buy expansive players, cause I don´t have a lot of money!
The Iceman

Post by The Iceman »

Red_Army_Squad wrote:
The Iceman wrote:There is already enough money in the game ,tell me otherwisse why a F-class team can buy a player with global rating of 85% :roll:

Play more cups
etc...
You play in A so yes you have much cash, but I have other thing I want to do with my money like expandig my stadium. But now I can´t buy expansive players, cause I don´t have a lot of money!
Did you think i had when i started in E- Division :roll: be patient and it will come .
RSCA: te groot voor België, soms niet groot genoeg voor Europa
ckzbond
Assistant Manager

hah

Post by ckzbond »

me too. I started more than 1 year ago in this game from Division E. Small stadium of only 4000 and only about 3 million Euros.
Now I am in Division C. ( not a very outstanding performance though )
and i have more than 80 million euros :)
jus be patient dude u dont start this game and in a weeks time become the richest the best team.
Kz Legacy
As of 18/11/2007,
118 friendly cups champion.
League champion of D.14 Season 9.
Top 8 in Soccerproject Cup Season 12 and 13.
Best team in home country and Asia.
Only Asian team in SP ranking top 60.
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Re: hah

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

ckzbond wrote:me too. I started more than 1 year ago in this game from Division E. Small stadium of only 4000 and only about 3 million Euros.
Now I am in Division C. ( not a very outstanding performance though )
and i have more than 80 million euros :)
jus be patient dude u dont start this game and in a weeks time become the richest the best team.
How did you get so much money?
I play this game for about 5 months and I only have 4 million.
ckzbond
Assistant Manager

ok..

Post by ckzbond »

Hmmm, I'll teach what I know.

1st, always remember to fill in your stadium boardings. Of course do a little maths everything you choose. Like getting the maximum out of the minimum days. Usually for those normal boardings other than Sanmax I will not put anything over 10 days. They change everyday so you can just wait the next day and try again.

2nd, buy players, train them, and sell them on the market when they are more skilled. If you have a youth center which is giving out acceptable youths quite reguarly, you need not scout the market, if not you might have too. Initially when I started this game, I bought alot of young players, mostly unskilled, so they cost really cheap. Few hundred grands to maybe 1 or 2 million max. During then I didnt really thought of selling them on the market and making money. Instead I just wanna train them and use them for my team. But they as get more and more skilled, with a few players eventually hitting past 80%, I started to sell those positions in excess, and realise some of them can fetch around 5-6 million, some even more than 10 million. I remember a few seasons back I sold my best CM then, around 88% and still considered pretty young, on the market for a cool 25 million euros. Once you get the money, you can expand your stadium, or buy more youths to train. I would recommend the latter, as from my experience they bring in more money. But you got to be patient when those players are getting trained. May even take a couple of seasons.

I think these 2 for now if executed with patience and alittle skill will be enough to bring you past the 10 million mark. So you can start working on it.

PS. One important thing when buying youths is you need to have the foresight, just like any manager out there. Like Alex Fergurson's investment on Christanio Ronaldo etc. Buy them cheap and when you can bring out their potential they can fetch in alot of money when sold. Even if u keep them it is also advantages to your team's performance. So you need to be able to spot potential players. I can't tell you how, for its tough, and it takes experience and of course some skill in doing that. So you have to learn it the hard way, and mistakes are inevitable. I made lots of money doing this but I lost them from time to time too. Good luck.
Kz Legacy
As of 18/11/2007,
118 friendly cups champion.
League champion of D.14 Season 9.
Top 8 in Soccerproject Cup Season 12 and 13.
Best team in home country and Asia.
Only Asian team in SP ranking top 60.
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

Thnx I´ll try
nesvada
Coach

Post by nesvada »

don't think they should do that,

cause when ppl get more money they start buying tons of players and i just hate that, in my competition there is a guy who is playing for like 1 month and he already bought 28 players.

the money-earning thingie is fine i think

greetz
proud to be manager of Liver-pool
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

nesvada wrote:don't think they should do that,

cause when ppl get more money they start buying tons of players and i just hate that, in my competition there is a guy who is playing for like 1 month and he already bought 28 players.

the money-earning thingie is fine i think

greetz
I´m not planning to buy 28 players. I try just 2 first and then I´ll see how it goes.
Dark Tiger
Team President

Post by Dark Tiger »

We've been spoiled, teams from lower divisions shouldn't own players over 80%.
Vaciux
Team President

Post by Vaciux »

Dark Tiger wrote:We've been spoiled, teams from lower divisions shouldn't own players over 80%.
I agree with you, it shouldn't be like this, and it wouldn't be like this if you would recieve all your youth players, the good and the bad one's
visit http://geocities.com/ddomass - the official site of F.C. Atlantas this site is in English, maybe one day it'll be translated into more languages... if you will click on the ads
kjekspakke
Team President
Location: C:\World \Europe \Norway \Østfold \Fredrikstad \Rolvsøy

Post by kjekspakke »

yeah everybody could get a super player if they have a youth centre!

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”