decrease aggression

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

The Iceman
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by The Iceman »

The only thing i can say about is look for players with lower agression ,in another topic you complain there is not enough money in the game but now you ould spend more money to a new staff member :roll:

PS ; There is money enough in the game ,because there are G- managers who can buy top players so , and second there are more than enough players with a low agression so another of your problem is solved .
RSCA: te groot voor België, soms niet groot genoeg voor Europa
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

The Iceman wrote:The only thing i can say about is look for players with lower agression ,in another topic you complain there is not enough money in the game but now you ould spend more money to a new staff member :roll:

PS ; There is money enough in the game ,because there are G- managers who can buy top players so , and second there are more than enough players with a low agression so another of your problem is solved .
I don´t think 30.000 a month is much if a player´s aggresseion gets 30% lower. And I´m not talking about players which you can buy, but about the players you already have when you start playing the game.
throll
Team Board Member

Post by throll »

Game messages:
23 Apr 2006 : Player aggression
From next season, player aggression will be a little more important in the game engine. Up until now, we feel it has been somewhat undervalued by the game engine.
OK why not, but:

I don't see reason to have not possibility to lower agresion... it's only one value what is not affected by training/plaiyng... (except hidden values)

I thing aggresion is changing also in real life.. it's normal... everyone who is in 17 wild gets calm with years even without training... (someove with marriage... LOL :lol: ) :roll:

I thing it should have a minimum agresion what you can train (just oposite like other values) and could be "harder" to decrease....

I thing it will solve also request to bring more money into the game... young and good players with higher aggresion become more valuable...

If you wont let to train aggresion... HIDE it :!: U will also bring more money into the game and than every manager has to decide about to play with player or not...
Nasko
Team President

Post by Nasko »

Well i think that it should be more balanced.. There are too many players with high agresion, but also with too low agrasion.. It should be between 20-80 and realy few with more or less.. In real life there are a few players who didnt receive even 1 card

I also think that the player agresion should be visible only if the players is in your team..
Paul_G
Team Board Member

Post by Paul_G »

Keep the aggression as is, just lower the amount of cards given.

Especially for goalkeepers. Right now they get carded as often as any other position does... last season I had a goalkeeper with 85 aggression on my A team and he collected 26 yellow cards. :?
Dark Tiger
Team President

Re: decrease aggression

Post by Dark Tiger »

Red_Army_Squad wrote:There are many players with a high aggression %. Maybe there should be an option to train players to calm down and decrease the aggression of the player. Maybe a sport psychologist or something. Cause if your best players are banned after every two games it really sucks.

I think the aggression shouldn´t be lower that 65% if was 95%. But depending on your sport psychologist your player can decrease his aggression with maximum of 30% if it was more than 90%. And maximum of 15% if it was 50-60%.

So what do you think?
Good idea, maybe we can hire him to work with only one player at a time.
mikky4
Team Manager

Post by mikky4 »

Dark Tiger wrote:
Red_Army_Squad wrote:There are many players with a high aggression %. Maybe there should be an option to train players to calm down and decrease the aggression of the player. Maybe a sport psychologist or something. Cause if your best players are banned after every two games it really sucks.

I think the aggression shouldn´t be lower that 65% if was 95%. But depending on your sport psychologist your player can decrease his aggression with maximum of 30% if it was more than 90%. And maximum of 15% if it was 50-60%.

So what do you think?
YEH good idea for example look at rooney he was a highly aggressive player but now he has learned to calm down and take his aggression on the game...it will be good if we could somehow lower players aggression..and yeh maybe work with them one at a time
robborover

Post by robborover »

mikky4 wrote:
Dark Tiger wrote:

So what do you think?
YEH good idea for example look at rooney he was a highly aggressive player but now he has learned to calm down and take his aggression on the game...it will be good if we could somehow lower players aggression..and yeh maybe work with them one at a time
great idea. there are soooo many aggressive goalkeepers in the game too. mine just attacks people at corners. flippin' nutter. gets booked all the time. would be a nice little feature.
noblesavage
Fan

Post by noblesavage »

I've got a goalie who has 99 agression. He is a quite good goalie but he has played 191 and has "only" recieved 127 yellow cards. How realistic is that? No player no matter who get's so many cards. And considering he is a fucking goalie!! This is one thing that is totally fucked up in this game and should be fixed quickly.
PS. I'm currently in a situation where I´ve got no goalies at all since my other one is injured and my real hero is suspended once again... this is stupid...
Tomashy
Team Manager

Post by Tomashy »

noblesavage wrote:I've got a goalie who has 99 agression. He is a quite good goalie but he has played 191 and has "only" recieved 127 yellow cards. How realistic is that? No player no matter who get's so many cards. And considering he is a fucking goalie!! This is one thing that is totally fucked up in this game and should be fixed quickly.
PS. I'm currently in a situation where I´ve got no goalies at all since my other one is injured and my real hero is suspended once again... this is stupid...
You should have three goalkeepers
Vilkai forever! (since 2006.03.06)
robborover

Post by robborover »

ive got 4! :wink:
Arkzein
Team Manager

Post by Arkzein »

I have 5! ;) (Well, for one season anyway)
Leporine Malefactors
S11: 1st - G700
S12: Resigned
aquaboy
Team President

Post by aquaboy »

I don't like this idee at all.
Managers that only buy low agr. players pay a lot more for the players.
And now you want to make you're agr. players less agr. at a cheap cost.
This would only introduce a new way to make a lot of money.
Een jaar lang gratis naar 2e klasse voetbal gaan kijken
S7 : 1e G S8 : 1e F S9 : 1e E S10 : 2e D
S11 : 6e C S12 : 2e C S13 : 1e B S14 : 15e A 1/2 finale beker, daarna in vrijeval naar C6
robborover

Post by robborover »

Arkzein wrote:I have 5! ;) (Well, for one season anyway)
damn , you win :lol: :P
Fish
Coach

Post by Fish »

Nice idea :idea:

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”