Cancel Friendly's

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

mr charlie
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Cancel Friendly's

Post by mr charlie »

I hope this isn’t asked before, and if it’s : «I’m sorry for this topic ».
It’s a problem i deal with and I think some other managers too.

When I arrange my friendly’s, I do it days, even weeks before playing with my regular opponents.
But when you play also friendly-cups, you can’t always be sure when you have to play your matches. So sometimes I have to play more matches my team can handle! :(

The solution for this problem would be that there is a way to cancel your matches (even when the opponent confirmed). 8)
Maybe in a way that your opponent has to confirm the cancellation?

Think about it, or when I'm the only manager with this problem, I will have to find an other way to solve this. :idea:
Mr Charlie Chief of Sparta Palmeiras
Fun, thats the spirit
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Re: Cancel Friendly's

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

Maybe you should play your friendlies with your B or C team. So none of you A team players will get injured and the moral of the other players will grow.

Playing Fr, FrC and League games with the same team isn´t good for you players´ fitness.
mr charlie

Post by mr charlie »

deuuh

but even my B/C/D team can be tired when you have to play 6 matches on a day :wink:
(normaly play 3/4 maches)
Fun, thats the spirit
Vaciux
Team President

Post by Vaciux »

it's impossible to play 6 matches a day, you can play 5 at most 1league/cup game and 4 Fr/FrC
visit http://geocities.com/ddomass - the official site of F.C. Atlantas this site is in English, maybe one day it'll be translated into more languages... if you will click on the ads
mr charlie

Post by mr charlie »

jup typing mistake,
it's 4/5 a day that are hard.
Normally i plan 3 maches a day, but due to the unexpected friendly-cup maches, it can become 4/5. But I will search other solutions if I’m the only one bothering.
Fun, thats the spirit
jkminkov
Team Manager

Post by jkminkov »

yep, friendly cups take too long to finish, it is unfortunate that you cannot shedule the games manually or negotiating with other participants which dates to pick :arrow:
http://www.soccerproject.com/team_detail.php?tid=5905

Season 7: 1st in G.5
Season 8: 2nd in F.2
Season 9: 1st in E.1
Season 10: in D.1
mr charlie

Post by mr charlie »

I think it’s harder to rearrange friendly cups, because more than one team is involved.
Friendly’s are less important, and easier to change, but it’s true what you’re saying.
Fun, thats the spirit
jkminkov
Team Manager

Post by jkminkov »

well the two involving teams pick dates from those set by organizer, if they can't match opinions within one day, the organizer of the cup sets the date and time and the cup can kick-off
http://www.soccerproject.com/team_detail.php?tid=5905

Season 7: 1st in G.5
Season 8: 2nd in F.2
Season 9: 1st in E.1
Season 10: in D.1
Nasko
Team President

Post by Nasko »

mr charlie wrote:jup typing mistake,
it's 4/5 a day that are hard.
Normally i plan 3 maches a day, but due to the unexpected friendly-cup maches, it can become 4/5. But I will search other solutions if I’m the only one bothering.
The solution is verysimple

If there is an invitation for 10.00CET (for example), even if the invitation is not acepted FRC match won't bе set.. So u may invite inactive managers for insuitable hours :wink:
JoaoH
Coach

Post by JoaoH »

Red_Army_Squad wrote:Maybe you should play your friendlies with your B or C team. So none of you A team players will get injured and the moral of the other players will grow.

Playing Fr, FrC and League games with the same team isn´t good for you players´ fitness.

yeah right...and then your A team players will get bored and the moral will drop because they're not playing those matches.
I will continue to defend that the moral drop on friendly matches should take much longer to happen. As in real life, there's no player who gets angry for not playing a match if his manager is giving him the chance to be 100% fit for an important match
---
Season 8: 1st - G.403
Season 9: 1st - F.135
Season 10: 1st - E.45
---
Winning since season 8...
Supporter of the 2 times world champion...Futebol Clube do Porto
rubens
Team Board Member

Post by rubens »

JoaoH wrote:
Red_Army_Squad wrote:Maybe you should play your friendlies with your B or C team. So none of you A team players will get injured and the moral of the other players will grow.

yeah right...and then your A team players will get bored and the moral will drop because they're not playing those matches.
I will continue to defend that the moral drop on friendly matches should take much longer to happen. As in real life, there's no player who gets angry for not playing a match if his manager is giving him the chance to be 100% fit for an important match
It just drops like 0,3-0,4 in a Fr :S
from Venezuela to the World
this season: 2 in F.240
thursday 3/02/05 i swear i get the top

Do not buy players for your team!!! train and then see...

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”