Friendly cup

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

karlacci
Team President

Friendly cup

Post by karlacci »

Why we cannot choose the days of the matches?

for example, i play 4 friendly cup, and this monday i've FOUR matches + the league match!

and tuesday i've not matches!

it's a big problem for me!!!!!!!!!
ex mister bannato ingiustamente della 5 PIOTTE F.C.

Fuck off sheriffs
seadna
Assistant Manager

Post by seadna »

yeah I suppose, but It will be very hard for you to arrange the dates... cause maybe your opponent already has a match on that day, or he wants to rest his players on the day you want to play the match...
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

seadna wrote:yeah I suppose, but It will be very hard for you to arrange the dates... cause maybe your opponent already has a match on that day, or he wants to rest his players on the day you want to play the match...
Yeah that´s true. If you don´t want so many matches just don´t play 4 FrC but just 2. Or just invite players for Fr.
karlacci
Team President

Post by karlacci »

yes, 4 matches are too much! I've many problem!

the system must not organize more than 2 friendly cup matches at day!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off sheriffs
Nasko
Team President

Post by Nasko »

Red_Army_Squad wrote:
seadna wrote:yeah I suppose, but It will be very hard for you to arrange the dates... cause maybe your opponent already has a match on that day, or he wants to rest his players on the day you want to play the match...
Yeah that´s true. If you don´t want so many matches just don´t play 4 FrC but just 2. Or just invite players for Fr.
But you can't invite for frendlies for next season, before it begins - Thats why that problem appears... :wink:
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

Nasko wrote:But you can't invite for frendlies for next season, before it begins - Thats why that problem appears... :wink:
I know, but I was just talking about a season not about this week.
karlacci wrote:yes, 4 matches are too much! I've many problem!

Well some players want to play 4 matches a day. They have a A, B and C team. If they play 4 matches all players will get to play.
robborover
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by robborover »

Red_Army_Squad wrote:
Nasko wrote:But you can't invite for frendlies for next season, before it begins - Thats why that problem appears... :wink:

Well some players want to play 4 matches a day. They have a A, B and C team. If they play 4 matches all players will get to play.
it would be hard to organise games for all the teams individually. i guess at least some of the teams are going to get bad times.

personally i dont like playing on sundays. because a) i dont use the web then and b) it gives my team a break to rest. but my frcup games nearly always get played then :evil:

if there was an easy way to organise it then i think it would make an improvement.
karlacci
Team President

Post by karlacci »

robborover wrote:
Red_Army_Squad wrote:

it would be hard to organise games for all the teams individually. i guess at least some of the teams are going to get bad times.

personally i dont like playing on sundays. because a) i dont use the web then and b) it gives my team a break to rest. but my frcup games nearly always get played then :evil:

if there was an easy way to organise it then i think it would make an improvement.

But, with league match, i've FIVE MATCHES MONDAY :( :( :(

Fuck off sheriffs

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”