Injury - Additional Effects

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Curiosity
Assistant Coach

Injury - Additional Effects

Post by Curiosity »

Hi, Im reasonably new to SP but thought I would give my input.

I think that injured players, depending on their injury, should take a hit on their stats. ie if a striker breaks his leg then his stamina and shooting drops 30%. He would then have to rehabilitate(train) before he is 100% again.

Perhaps it could replace the current system which is (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) players lose stats when they gain experience, which seems kind of odd.

I dont think this has been posted before, if so please forgive :roll:
jojojo
Team Board Member

Post by jojojo »

they wouldnt be realisticif there shooting drop to 30 i mean in reallive if a player breaks his leg he wouldnt losehis skill so that idea is stupid sorry
Curiosity
Assistant Coach

Post by Curiosity »

Well I would say it would make the game more realistic.

Firstly, it is a bit backwards that players lose skills when they gain experience.
they wouldnt be realisticif there shooting drop to 30 i mean in reallive if a player breaks his leg he wouldnt losehis skill so that idea is stupid sorry
What? If a player breaks his leg he *will* lose his skills, it is unlikely he would ever fully recover.

I am not saying a player should permantely lose his skills, but rather just require training to bring it back up to their max.
Domokun XI
Division: A
robborover
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by robborover »

Curiosity wrote:Well I would say it would make the game more realistic.

Firstly, it is a bit backwards that players lose skills when they gain experience.
What? If a player breaks his leg he *will* lose his skills, it is unlikely he would ever fully recover.

I am not saying a player should permantely lose his skills, but rather just require training to bring it back up to their max.
good idea :wink:

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”