Colours in training

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

BartSimpson
Team Board Member

Colours in training

Post by BartSimpson »

There are three different views on training depending on browser. It would be nice if the training window would look in Opera and Firefox like in IE.

Sokol Oldřichovice / .The Simpsons.
9-20: 4vG, 1vGF, 2vE, 11vD, 1vED, 2vC, 7vB, 2vB, 14vA, 15vB, 21-30: 1vCB, 3x4vA, 14vABCDE, 31-40: 12vFG, 1vHGFED, 2vC, 2x6vB, 41-49: 8vB, 11vB, 3vC, 12vC, 14vDE, 5vF, 4vF, 11vF
krcgenk
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by krcgenk »

Sjarel said once that this has nothing to do with SP. Only if Firefox changes its 'code' it would be possible to get the same view as in IE.
Playing in C.6
Manager of ReesingGenk
Arkzein
Team Manager

Post by Arkzein »

Always have umpteen problems with the three the few times I've been dragged into helping with a site. (I'd just ignore opera with it's relatively small uderbase but I tend to use it a lot myself) switched back to IE for SP as it helps a lot with training.

At least there are no major problems. :)
Leporine Malefactors
S11: 1st - G700
S12: Resigned
BartSimpson
Team Board Member

Post by BartSimpson »

krcgenk wrote:Sjarel said once that this has nothing to do with SP. Only if Firefox changes its 'code' it would be possible to get the same view as in IE.
I am not sure if I am able to make authors of Firefox to change code to display "correctly" Sjarel's pages. May be it would be easier to persuade Sjarel to make pages viewable equally in IE and FF.
Sokol Oldřichovice / .The Simpsons.
9-20: 4vG, 1vGF, 2vE, 11vD, 1vED, 2vC, 7vB, 2vB, 14vA, 15vB, 21-30: 1vCB, 3x4vA, 14vABCDE, 31-40: 12vFG, 1vHGFED, 2vC, 2x6vB, 41-49: 8vB, 11vB, 3vC, 12vC, 14vDE, 5vF, 4vF, 11vF
krcgenk

Post by krcgenk »

BartSimpson wrote:
krcgenk wrote:Sjarel said once that this has nothing to do with SP. Only if Firefox changes its 'code' it would be possible to get the same view as in IE.
I am not sure if I am able to make authors of Firefox to change code to display "correctly" Sjarel's pages. May be it would be easier to persuade Sjarel to make pages viewable equally in IE and FF.
I think that is the problem. If Sjarel makes this code working for FF, it won't work anymore in IE.

But I don't know anything of that stuff, so I'll let Sjarel do the talking. :P
Playing in C.6
Manager of ReesingGenk
Sjarel

Post by Sjarel »

This feature is not available in Opera (which I use myself), but I still felt I could make it available for those who use another browser.
SoccerProject: Can you manage it ?
robborover

Post by robborover »

Arkzein wrote:Always have umpteen problems with the three the few times I've been dragged into helping with a site. (I'd just ignore opera with it's relatively small uderbase but I tend to use it a lot myself) switched back to IE for SP as it helps a lot with training.

At least there are no major problems. :)
I read somewhere that opera is infact the most preferred browser in Europe! So I don't know how it has a small 'uderbase' as you put it.

Sjarel is right though it's all to do with how Firefox renders it's code. Nothing to do with Sp.
Arkzein
Team Manager

Post by Arkzein »

The internet stats are a whole are something like 85% IE, 11/12% FF/netscape based and the rest of the share to others (generally about 2% Opera). Though on internet game based sites the IE share is probably a bit lower. (I recall being on a forum where it was about 70% but Opera remained at about 3%, with FF taking most of the rest)
Leporine Malefactors
robborover

Post by robborover »

no seriously i read about opera being europes fave browser in a web design magazine. not that it matters though.....
Arkzein
Team Manager

Post by Arkzein »

Sounds like a wording issue, perhaps they gave a smaple a few broswers to try and they "preferred" opera, can make things sound however you want with a little creative writing. ;) Pretty sure I read an article on Znet or some such for those figures...

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/79524/firef ... he-up.html

0.77% for Opera, 0.39% in the UK even! :o
Leporine Malefactors
robborover

Post by robborover »

yeah probably. i don't actually mind opera. imo opera and ff are much better nut you need ie anyway for updates etc... damn microsoft.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”