End of season wish list

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

robborover
Member of the Soccer Project Association

End of season wish list

Post by robborover »

If any change could be made to sp before next season what would you like it to be?

Mine would be a transfer list filter (eg skills, nationality..) :lol:

[try to keep it reasonable though!]
Arkzein
Team Manager

Post by Arkzein »

other than the transfer system changes... ;)

A friendly cup filter/form. Ie instead of putting managers on your contact list invite all teams in/above/below Division X with team rating more than/less than XX and last login later than a week ago etc. etc. Maybe getting a message (narrow your critera, you have too many teams) if over a certain number to save stress.

See so many cups with "G/F only" "A-B-C only" and such with teams from other divisions joining for example.
Leporine Malefactors
S11: 1st - G700
S12: Resigned
robborover

Post by robborover »

i think generally speaking filters everywhere! especially for cups, transfer list, within your squad (ie i want to know which defender is best at tackling?).

transfer changes lol (robbo feels faint :lol: )
silverblast

Post by silverblast »

robborover wrote:i think generally speaking filters everywhere! especially for cups, transfer list, within your squad (ie i want to know which defender is best at tackling?).

transfer changes lol (robbo feels faint :lol: )
If you want to know who's best at tackling in ur own squad and so on, I think you can see stuff like that on SPMT. :wink:

Transfer filters would be like Hattrick and if there's one thing for sure then it's that SP doesn't want to look like Hattrick. :wink:

What I'd want is to have youth players from random nationalities. :)
I'm sick and tired of all those Belgians in my team! :x
The Arbiters - F.73

Previously: Olimpia Piraeus - H.171

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - D. Adams, 2009.
robborover

Post by robborover »

silverblast wrote: Transfer filters would be like Hattrick and if there's one thing for sure then it's that SP doesn't want to look like Hattrick. :wink:

What I'd want is to have youth players from random nationalities. :)
championsip manager and football manager aso have transfer list filters and they are the biggest football management games ever. so why would it be so bad?
drevenik
Team Manager

Post by drevenik »

I would like if you could saw match. That will be very intresting. :D

I would like to see too, if you could have more sponsors at once :idea:
modes98's revenge
Team President

Post by modes98's revenge »

drevenik wrote:I would like to see too, if you could have more sponsors at once :idea:
Please god get more boardings worth having!!!! :lol:
Nasko
Team President

Post by Nasko »

More boarding opportunities :twisted:
robborover

Post by robborover »

Nasko wrote:More boarding opportunities :twisted:
yeah that sounds good!
Arkzein
Team Manager

Post by Arkzein »

Oh, thought of a good one as well, make all my players 93% rated and aged 21! :lol:

Seriously though, Just going back to FrCups I think some "priority cups" or some such would be a nice addition. Perhaps as many as 512 or 1024 people, but the fixtures take priority over normal cups and maybe games run every two days. Also a longer scale for winners (down to quarter finals and the round before perhaps) and a nice defferent looking cup for winner.

Perhaps to offset the cost (strain on the servers) of organising them make them not just a SPFA feature but cost say, 1 euro, to set up.
Leporine Malefactors
S11: 1st - G700
S12: Resigned
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

silverblast wrote: What I'd want is to have youth players from random nationalities. :)
LoL that´s what I´ve been saying for 2 seasons long and nothing has been done with that idea, so I don´t think this will be added.

I´d like to see something like a countdown untill your next youthplayer.
It doesn´t have to be precise, but ±2-3 days would be cool.
elari
Team Board Member

Post by elari »

nationalities filter on market!
chetkamotoretka
Assistant Manager

Post by chetkamotoretka »

You know,the idea for a change in the Youth nationalities is good...but I've noticed that many great ideas have not been even answered from the admins or the mods....so I would prefer this to change...let's disscuss the new ideas more...to me,now it looks like the mods see the new offer from a manager but do nothing!
I think the change in nationalities is great...and I hope it can be done for the next season.I aslo can add something-what about when a player arrives to your team,the manager will be the one,to decide what will be his name and nationality.That way you can name you future super player...Ronaldinho or something like that...you can name him to a real player or...to the neighbour.I think it would be more fun..after all the game is for fun :D
The Tea Gonna Chew Come !
xcuze
Assistant Coach

Post by xcuze »

yeah chetka dat would be great!

i would like if the admins gave us more feedback...
robborover

Post by robborover »

chetkamotoretka wrote:I aslo can add something-what about when a player arrives to your team,the manager will be the one,to decide what will be his name and nationality.That way you can name you future super player...Ronaldinho or something like that...you can name him to a real player or...to the neighbour.I think it would be more fun..after all the game is for fun :D
yeah but then you would have 50 million ronaldinho's in the sp world :roll:

i think you should be able to set rough parameters for a youth. eg i would lke a foreign midfielder. then you wait for one to arrive. and maybe make it so the more money you spend on youth centre maintenance the more skilled a youth player can be.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”