26%
maybe
13%

Total votes: 23

jojojo
Team Board Member

spfa trial

Post by jojojo »

i think they should do the spfa trial once a year so the new managers can get a taste of spfa what do u think
Liverpool FC Rock!!!
www.sp-eng.co.uk
modes98's revenge
Team President

Post by modes98's revenge »

If they consider this then they would have to only select new managers otherwise i think the subscriptions would go down!

I for one would reconsider!
robborover
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by robborover »

only if i get 3 weeks extra for already being a member. if not just newbies.
Ibanezamer
Assistant Manager

no

Post by Ibanezamer »

I vote no on that one. I pay money because I want a little bit more than thoose who doesnt pay. And to sponsor the game makers.

To lure other players into spfa, we have to do it more intressting, more features and more options. 8) and I think thats the things we should discuss...
<<<<History>>>>
06-04-18 Sign with Klova A.I.K
5th G.552
4th G.552
1st G.552
5th F.184
Benjamin

Post by Benjamin »

Everybody already had 3 weeks of SPFA trial. Everybody had the chance to test it out. So NO!
FC Laguna > Trying to manage it !
robborover

Re: no

Post by robborover »

Ibanezamer wrote:To lure other players into spfa, we have to do it more intressting, more features and more options. 8) and I think thats the things we should discuss...
yeah like adding more search filters!!! :lol:

http://forum.soccerproject.com/viewtopic.php?t=48908

everyone get behind the idea :wink:
elari
Team Board Member

Post by elari »

maby it should be that way - every new member get (for example) two weeks free SPFA at the beginning of membership.
Benjamin

Post by Benjamin »

elari wrote:maby it should be that way - every new member get (for example) two weeks free SPFA at the beginning of membership.
That's already inserted :) They have 3 weeks trial! And we had 3 weeks trial to, a month or 2-3 ago.
smithy91
Team Manager

Post by smithy91 »

It costs €5 for 18 weeks. Thats about £3.50 for 4 1/2 months, im sorry, but thats not exactly breaking the bank.

If the cheap price is not geting managers to sign up, then perhaps its that SPFA doesn't offer enough to the players. I resigned up to SPFA the other day, but i cant really see many features worth signing upto if im honest. Apart from having more than one available line-up.
Theses are just my views :wink:
robborover

Post by robborover »

smithy91 wrote:It costs €5 for 18 weeks. Thats about £3.50 for 4 1/2 months, im sorry, but thats not exactly breaking the bank.

If the cheap price is not geting managers to sign up, then perhaps its that SPFA doesn't offer enough to the players. I resigned up to SPFA the other day, but i cant really see many features worth signing upto if im honest. Apart from having more than one available line-up.
Theses are just my views :wink:
you're right mate. i am a member and always have been.

news is nice to have but doesnt improve your team. shirt numbers are the same. seeing who is online could help but isn't a neccessity. the team formations are handy but you can cope without them. they need more of a plug to buy it. something like the management tool should have been bundled with it to make it more important.

*watch as me and smithy mysteriously get loads of injuries and lose all our games because of our comments!*
Benjamin

Post by Benjamin »

The main-thought about SPFA is supporting the game financial, and not create any advantages for SPFA-members, like that they have more chance to win a game, etc.
smithy91
Team Manager

Post by smithy91 »

robborover wrote:
*watch as me and smithy mysteriously get loads of injuries and lose all our games because of our comments!*
I do hope not mate! :lol:

Benjamin, I dont want an unfair advantage over teams, beacuase thats not fair obviously, but i think there needs to be more features, perhaps selected by SPFA users that we would like to see in the game, perhaps then more may sign up :roll:
robborover

Post by robborover »

Benjamin wrote:The main-thought about SPFA is supporting the game financial, and not create any advantages for SPFA-members, like that they have more chance to win a game, etc.
sorry maybe you dont understand. i agree to supporting the game. but there needs to be a stronger reason to do so. offering features which don't really benefit you or add a new dimension won't make more people sign up.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”