A black list!

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Illusion1970
Assistant Manager

A black list!

Post by Illusion1970 »

why donot you start up a black list where we can report cheaters and dishonest managers who we have dealt with and were totally dishonest.
1- managers who lie about the max of a player before selling him.
2- managers who promise you a player (after exchanging messages) and then when you bid the price they want, then they use your bid to get higher bids and therefore more money.

i am having now a problem when i agreed with one manager to buy one of his players who is already on the transfer list for awhile..
i have bid what he wanted and now i am not getting the player.. he is waiting for higher bids. and it is like, too bad we had an agrement!!!!

i am totally :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

what do you think folks?
Sjarel
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Sjarel »

A Blacklist is unacceptable.
SoccerProject: Can you manage it ?
damien
Team Manager

Post by damien »

I think it would be good if you could vote how good the manager was to deal with on a scale of 1-10 then other managers would see how good the manager they are dealing with is. if hes fair or not :wink:
robborover
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by robborover »

managers are not honour-bouind to sell players or even tell the truth. if you believed them then thats your fault! we've all fell for it, but that's life really.
nick_ealey
Groundsman

RE

Post by nick_ealey »

i think like e-bay style coments so you give stars and you see what others have thought in the past as you wouldnt deal with someone who has done things like that before and you can respond to the coments so if someone says "he was slow and awful to deal with" you can reply and others would see and it would be fair and if you think its unnacceptable just make sure you deal in an honest way and you would get possitive comments too which will attract people to deal with you over others
Blue
Team President

Re: RE

Post by Blue »

nick_ealey wrote:i think like e-bay style coments so you give stars and you see what others have thought in the past as you wouldnt deal with someone who has done things like that before and you can respond to the coments so if someone says "he was slow and awful to deal with" you can reply and others would see and it would be fair and if you think its unnacceptable just make sure you deal in an honest way and you would get possitive comments too which will attract people to deal with you over others
One person's slow is another person's time zone difference...

If you can't make a good and fair deal with a bad manager, go somewhere else. There are almost 20,000 other managers to deal with. There's bound to be at leas a few honest ones around there.
The Minster Men
Season 9: 5th in F.95
Season 10: 3rd in F.95
Season 11: 1st in F.95
damien
Team Manager

Post by damien »

if thy have not logged on after youve made the bid and the deal thats okay so has nouthing to do with time zone because they would not of even logged in to ignore the deal :wink:
Paul_G
Team Board Member

Re: A black list!

Post by Paul_G »

Illusion1970 wrote: what do you think folks?
What I think is that the same brand of people who would lie about that stuff are the same brand of people who would lie and put someone on a blacklist who doesn't deserve to be there. Or lie about an E-bay style opinion on a deal.

Myself, I no longer negotiate with anyone outside the framework of the game. If I'm selling, the incoming E-mails tend to be, "Sell me this player right now...", without offering me anything extra for selling. And if I'm buying, the guy who is selling the player and sends me the E-mail never actually sells. It's just a waste of my time - I usually don't even read those mails anymore.

I think there should be changes to the code, to add more options to the way players can be bought and sold. Add a 'Buy Now' price. Those types of code enhancements would also reduce cheating.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”