Team-work and B-Team

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

m4gor
Assistant Manager

Team-work and B-Team

Post by m4gor »

hi
as you can see, many teams play match in each moment possible, change starting line-up in way that is not realistic, three matches with three completely different line-ups are frequent.

Therefore i think that there should be something like TEAM-WORK which should affect team performance and which should be affected adversely by many changes in starting line-up.

My idea is to make possible to set B-team for stronger managers(E-div and up), that would split team into twoo parts, A-team with for example 22 players and B-team with for example 18 players.

Promotion to A team or relegation of player should cost some amount of morale (35 or something like that).

B-team would play the lowest division with no option to be promoted and B teams league game earnings = A team friendlies; B team friendlies = almost no money.

A and B games shouldnt be mixed, so in FrC subscribes A-team or B-team .. no sharing of games (B-team in group, A-team for play-off)

B-team line-up should gather experience from league game faster than from friendlies but slower than in A-team league game and the gathering should be affected by B-team team-work (to avoid manager to make many changes in B-team line-up)

small part of fan satisfaction should be affected by b-team performance.

this is just rough draft but it would make SP way close to reality and contribute to H-div by 2000 new teams
Blue
Team President

Post by Blue »

But why?
The Minster Men
Season 9: 5th in F.95
Season 10: 3rd in F.95
Season 11: 1st in F.95
Zé da Silva
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Zé da Silva »

Because:
  • as you can see, many teams play match in each moment possible, change starting line-up in way that is not realistic, three matches with three completely different line-ups are frequent
  • it would make SP way close to reality and contribute to H-div by 2000 new teams
Blue
Team President

Post by Blue »

Again: but why?

Why add 2000+ teams from current managers? Why do you think different lineups are unrealistic? Why would this make it more like real life?

Answer: no need to, they're not, and it wouldn't
The Minster Men
m4gor
Assistant Manager

Post by m4gor »

Again: but why?

Why add 2000+ teams from current managers? Why do you think different lineups are unrealistic? Why would this make it more like real life?

Answer: no need to, they're not, and it wouldn't
do you think that to play 4 matches between 2 league games is realistic?

do you realy think that for example defense line can play each match with different players? its hard for team to co-operate, it takes years to build team where one player knows where is his teammate and knows what he goes to do.

its more realistic, because each big team has B-team in real :-)

2000 teams .. there is lack of teams just one third of H div is filled by human players teams and many G divisions are almost empty
Blue
Team President

Post by Blue »

m4gor wrote:do you think that to play 4 matches between 2 league games is realistic?
Yes, given that I have 3 different squads.
m4gor wrote:do you realy think that for example defense line can play each match with different players? its hard for team to co-operate, it takes years to build team where one player knows where is his teammate and knows what he goes to do.
Obviously players never get suspended or injured then? :roll:
And I take it you've heard of Chelsea? Need I say more?
m4gor wrote:its more realistic, because each big team has B-team in real :-)

2000 teams .. there is lack of teams just one third of H div is filled by human players teams and many G divisions are almost empty
Each big team in real life has a reserve squad. But you don't hear of Man U reserves or Liverpool reserves playing in the Championship do you?
The Minster Men
robborover

Post by robborover »

blue i think he's confused with real madrid and barcelonas b teams!

i agree with you blue it seems a lot of work and not much to add to sp. why not just add more players to your squad and play in more friendly cups?
aciduzzo

Post by aciduzzo »

I think that B teams are not such a great ideea ,but teamwork ,or formation experience might mbe an interesting addition to the game features.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”