New rules!

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

rene
Groundsman

New rules!

Post by rene »

22 Sep 2006 : Youth player nationality New
As soon as season 14 starts, the nationality of your youth players will depend on the nationality of your youth coordinator and no longer on your own nationality. This way managers gain more control over the nationality of their youth players.

I want to have Slovak player in my team! But i can't find any staff with Slovak nationality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
I want have youth coordinator with Slovak nationality.

Some Slovak names: Jozef Venloš, Dušan Galis, Jozef Bubenko, Stanislav Griga, Jozef Adamec, Jozef Šuran, Eleg Jakubièka, Štefan Horný, Stanislav Baran, Ladislav Jurkemik, Dušan Radolský, Jozef Jankech, ¼uboš Nosický, Ján Bodnár, František Komòacký,Jozef Valoviè, Radúz Doròák, Ivan Galád, Jozef Èapkoviè, Dušan Tittel.

Players: Marek Mintál, Martin Fabuš, Karol Dobiáš, Michal Hipp, Miroslav König, Marek Sapara, Jan Nezmar, Róbert Rák, Szilárd Németh, Vratislav Greško, Marek Penksa, Branislav Labant, Filip Šebo, Róbert Vittek, Miroslav Karhan, Erik Jendrišek, Balázs Borbély, Henrich Benèík, Roland Števko, Stanislav Varga, Marián Kelemen, Rastislav Michalík, Miroslav Barèík, Pavol Straka, Radoslav Zabavník, Karol Kisel, Tomáš Kóòa, Martin Bielik, Matej Krajèík, Ladislav Onofrej, Daniel Rehák, Juraj Anèic, Milan Ivana, Marek Penksa, Marek Sapara, Ján Ïurica, Peter Petráš, Branislav Fodrek, Branislav Obžera, Martin Jakubko, Martin Škrtel, Kamil Èontofalský, Marek Bakoš, Ivan Bartoš, Štefan Rusnák, Dušan Barèík.
8)
Astaroth
Assistant Manager

Post by Astaroth »

BTW Would it be possible to allow players to change ONCE the nationality and name of their youth coordinator at the beginning of the new season?

The purpose is to avoid massive swapping of thousands of youth coordinators between teams. :wink:
robborover
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by robborover »

what's wrong with swapping. it's a free world :)

plus im sure the coordinators are allowed to find new jobs :wink:
Badbuffalo

Post by Badbuffalo »

Astaroth wrote:BTW Would it be possible to allow players to change ONCE the nationality and name of their youth coordinator at the beginning of the new season?

The purpose is to avoid massive swapping of thousands of youth coordinators between teams. :wink:
The staff have to be 22 days in your team before you can hire a new one. If not, all players will lose 10% moral!! :!:
Arkzein
Team Manager

Post by Arkzein »

I'm just glad I went that extra bit further and opted for an all-UK staff when I started. Would hate to have to change my co-ordinator. :o
Leporine Malefactors
S11: 1st - G700
S12: Resigned
Evandro

Post by Evandro »

New rules are bad :!: :evil: I want czech players! I don't want belgian players :evil:
mikky4
Team Manager

Post by mikky4 »

I dont agrre with this new rule at all ...I think the youth coordinator shouldnt be responsible for the nationality of your youth it should all be random and not just one nationality
adriano10

Post by adriano10 »

YES NEW RULES IS BED!!!!!!
krcgenk

Post by krcgenk »

Evandro wrote:New rules are bad :!: :evil: I want czech players! I don't want belgian players :evil:
Than just hire a Czech youth coordinator. ;)

I also was against the rule that the nationality of your youth player is always the same as the nationality of your youth coordinator. I preferred that about 20% of your youth players have the same nationality as your YC and the rest is just your own nationality (from manager).
Playing in C.6
Manager of ReesingGenk
kerosene
Team Manager

Post by kerosene »

krcgenk wrote:
I also was against the rule that the nationality of your youth player is always the same as the nationality of your youth coordinator. I preferred that about 20% of your youth players have the same nationality as your YC and the rest is just your own nationality (from manager).
I think this is a good idea.But let`s wait and see.Maybe isnt bad at all.
Evandro

Post by Evandro »

krcgenk wrote:
Evandro wrote:New rules are bad :!: :evil: I want czech players! I don't want belgian players :evil:
Czech youth coordinators is low quantity :evil: and they have low rating :evil: Most of managers must change this post :evil: Who created this rule???
krcgenk

Post by krcgenk »

Evandro wrote:
krcgenk wrote:
Czech youth coordinators is low quantity :evil: and they have low rating :evil: Most of managers must change this post :evil: Who created this rule???
You can send the Czech coordinator on a course. Within 2-3 weeks (max) he will also have a rating of 100%.
Playing in C.6
Manager of ReesingGenk
Dark Tiger
Team President

Post by Dark Tiger »

All my new youth players will be Turkish. :lol:
Evandro

Post by Evandro »

krcgenk wrote:
Evandro wrote:
krcgenk wrote: Than just hire a Czech youth coordinator. ;)
You can send the Czech coordinator on a course. Within 2-3 weeks (max) he will also have a rating of 100%.
Of course, I know, but this is long time... :(

edit: Its very hard find czech youth coordinator :evil:
kefnas
Team Board Member

Post by kefnas »

That's right.I think that the new rule is bad.Youth players must have nationality as a manager.Because youth players are from state where is the team.If I have a youth player - he has a nationality as me, because he live in this country.

In new rule:(for example) My team is from Slovakia.I have a youth coordinator from Belgium.So the youth players will go from Belgium to Slovakia's team?It is not real.
manager:Can Adams
team:Night Warriors

Ruža - majster

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”