9th - stays
10th - stays
11th - plays playoffs to not to relegate
12th - plays playoffs to not to relegate
13th - relegates
14th - relegates
15th - relegates
16th - relegates

I think its a good idea, would be more action, cuz everyone knows that if they fall from the championship , gets bored. If it happens, everyone will get involved in things and will be more fun

can you manage it?... :lol:
Hysteria

Turkish Moderator
Paul-X
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Paul-X »

good idea :wink:
Old - Paul-X - FK Sasowa - DELETED!!
. 3 long years without SP :)
. 3 dlhé roky bez SP :)
New - Palinoslav - FC 14 Slavia Pohan- Active and ready to faking comeback!! :D

Sláva Slovanom!! Kosovo je Srbija!!!
damien
Team Manager

Post by damien »

Great idea! i think this would make the game much more fun and all make the game alot more intresting, and i dont think it would be much of a problem putting this into the game. Great idea :wink:
kjekspakke
Team President
Location: C:\World \Europe \Norway \Østfold \Fredrikstad \Rolvsøy

Post by kjekspakke »

yeah as this change will involve more players this is a good thing right?

but i think it would be more like this to avoid overflood in other divs:

8th - stays
9th - stays
10th - plays playoffs to not to relegate
12th - relagates
13th - relegates

10 and 11 plays play-off with eacother
robborover
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by robborover »

i like the way it is. at the moment you get to play a lot of teams every season. this stops the game from getting boring.
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

robborover wrote:i like the way it is. at the moment you get to play a lot of teams every season. this stops the game from getting boring.
Agree, Honestly if you become third your are obviously not good enough for a higher division. So I prefer that my team will stay in the same division, train and win that division the next season!
Michal Kejchal
Team Board Member

Re: Ranking

Post by Michal Kejchal »

Helios wrote:What about this?

1st place - promotes+division cup
2nd place - promotes
3rd place - plays playoffs for promotion
4th - stays in the division
5th - stays
6th - stays
7th - stays
8th - stays
9th - stays
10th - stays
13th - relegates
14th - relegates
15th - relegates
16th - relegates

I think its a good idea, would be more action, cuz everyone knows that if they fall from the championship , gets bored. If it happens, everyone will get involved in things and will be more fun

Division cup is a great idea :idea: problem is that you cant play more than 6-8 round. League ends on thursday. So there is only interval from friday to another friday. And also SP cup culminates at that time. It means no more than 256 teams can play - no chance for divisions F,G,H.
To playoff - you need 3 teams to play with teams from lower division. And if 2 automatically promotes then 6 automatically relegates. According to your proposal teams on 8.-10. position have to play playoff - dont like this idea :?
Helios
Team Board Member

Post by Helios »

Michal Kejchal wrote:

2nd place - promotes
5th - stays
6th - stays
7th - stays
8th - stays
9th - stays
10th - stays
13th - relegates
14th - relegates
15th - relegates
16th - relegates

Division cup is a great idea :idea: problem is that you cant play more than 6-8 round. League ends on thursday. So there is only interval from friday to another friday. And also SP cup culminates at that time. It means no more than 256 teams can play - no chance for divisions F,G,H.
To playoff - you need 3 teams to play with teams from lower division. And if 2 automatically promotes then 6 automatically relegates. According to your proposal teams on 8.-10. position have to play playoff - dont like this idea :?
1. I understand what you mean, but we know that there is a long time between two seasons, so there will be time for F,G,H division teams. What about the boring side of the game, when the season ends and you are a G division team and you relegate, you'll probably leave the game, but if you keep working hard you'll be the 11th or 12th then you will have a chance to not to relegate.
2. You are in an X division and you lost promotion with just a point or I dunno just a game. Then you'll get crazy, I would get crazy. But with this idea, you will have a second chance to promote, maybe just a game or two, I'm not talking about 6 or 8 rounds.
Hysteria

Turkish Moderator
Michal Kejchal
Team Board Member

Post by Michal Kejchal »

Helios wrote:
Michal Kejchal wrote:
1. I understand what you mean, but we know that there is a long time between two seasons, so there will be time for F,G,H division teams. What about the boring side of the game, when the season ends and you are a G division team and you relegate, you'll probably leave the game, but if you keep working hard you'll be the 11th or 12th then you will have a chance to not to relegate.
2. You are in an X division and you lost promotion with just a point or I dunno just a game. Then you'll get crazy, I would get crazy. But with this idea, you will have a second chance to promote, maybe just a game or two, I'm not talking about 6 or 8 rounds.
1) No, there isnt a long time between seasons. There are 8 days (pls dont use suggestive expresions like - "we know that", maybe you know :P ), for serious tournament no more then 1 game can be played during 1 day (2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2=256). In G there are 729 division winners how do you want to manage this tournament?
Solution should be to play during season in separate tournaments like:
1. A+B+C+D
2. E
3. F
4. G
5. H
Matches should be played on saturday 4:00 (with a possibility to subscribe or not).
2) You wrote: "but if you keep working hard you'll be the 11th or 12th then you will have a chance to not to relegate."
On the other hand - if you keep working hard and finish 2nd then you want to reach promotion without any playoffs.
I my opinion for this game is much more important to have a good chance to promote than to avoid relegation.
3) Everybody plays this game for promotion to reach the top and if somebody gives up playing because of relegation (or lost promotion) its his or her own decision :roll:
Nasko
Team President

Re: Ranking

Post by Nasko »

2nd place - promotes
5th - stays
6th - stays
7th - stays
8th - stays
9th - stays
10th - stays
13th - relegates
14th - relegates
15th - relegates
16th - relegates

First of all it is Imposible.. The leagues are like a piramide... If you increase one more place for promoting(or plays playoffs) you should increase with 3 teams relegated (or plays playoffs) from the higher division, becouse the league structure is like a piramide:
One A group - 6 teams relegated
3 B Groups 3 X 2teams = 6 teams promoting, and 3 X 6teams= 18 teams relegated
9 C groups - 9 X 2= 18 teams promoting... etc..
So the promoting teams from lower divisions = relegated teams from a higher

And also I like the league structure as it is...

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”