Gala Match

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Geronimo
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Gala Match

Post by Geronimo »

Well like I proposed on the dutch forums, i also want the English speaking people's opinion of course :twisted:

Well the thing is

After the last couple of matches of the season (last match of Division A and then the Cup fnal). We could do some kind of Gala Match. The best 32 players (22 + 10 reserves) of SP will play a match against each other.

That is the main idea but there also some additions to this idea

For example: The match is held in the biggest stadion of sp
The managers of both teams are the winner of the cup and the winner of the A - Division.

I've made a list on the dutch forum where you can see who is fond of the idea and who is not. So far i've 20 peeps who like the idea and 1 who thinks it's possible.

Now i'm asking what's your opinion bout it? I will add you guys also to the list :wink:

Always give a lil comment why you are against it or likes it.
Some will probably know me from your englisch community ar maybe you dont :lol:
Vaciux
Team President

Post by Vaciux »

I like the idea but I think it could be improved to this: the winner of the SP Cup plays HIS team against the winners of A division team, it would be something like SP Super Cup
visit http://geocities.com/ddomass - the official site of F.C. Atlantas this site is in English, maybe one day it'll be translated into more languages... if you will click on the ads
Geronimo
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Geronimo »

That is also proposed a couple of times but dont know if it's rejected or not. But my goal is to have the 32 est players of sp together :wink:

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”