Staff name searcher / Staff name sorting

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

PipkiN
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Staff name searcher / Staff name sorting

Post by PipkiN »

Hi,
this is just a small suggestion, to make a box for searching staff by typed letters. For example you type "Alex" and this tool finds you all staff names containing "alex" in them, both names or surnames. This could be very helpful finding exact names of staff members, instead of hundred times clicking.

And another add-on that I am thinking about is to sort staff members´ names not only by first names, but also by last names, and it will be very helpful to sort staff members by name in one country alone, not all the countries (this is today situation, when you sort them by name, you sort all of the staff from all of the countries).

:wink:
Last edited by PipkiN on Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
matt

Post by matt »

About the search engine: I'm not really 100% sure, but I'm afraid such an engine would weigh a lot on the server (and there are already two: manager and teamsearch). Considering the latest slowdowns from the site, I don't think this is a recommended feature.
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

So, there is still that feature to sort the members by their surnames, too, and to sort the only country, which could not be so difficult or disturbing for the developers/server...

I did not realize the weigh of the search engine so now I think the searcher is not possible ;)
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”