Loan Players

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

dejankol
Assistant Manager

Post by dejankol »

Every game has cheaters, and for every problem there is a solution. We just need to find it. Loaning players could be possible with some limits regarding number of loaned players, loan duration, can't loan maxed player, etc.

Also my team is small one, played only one season (now playing in G division) and I'm very sure that I would never loan in a player no matter what happen. I'm rather interested in loaning players to the other teams.

There is too few TOP clubs and too many H and G clubs and simply there is not many good players for loaning in such great numbers.
UPRAVA NAPOLJE!!!!
Helios
Team Board Member

Post by Helios »

I dont know what did you talk but thats what I think: Player loans should added to SP. But loans should be before and the end of the seasons. Then there wouldnt be any cheating. Not a bad idea huh?
Hysteria

Turkish Moderator
jojojo
Team Board Member

Post by jojojo »

i dont know wether this has been mentioned if it has sorry. but what about training the player. a manager could loan a player and never train him and the player would get worse. loans are a bad idea
Liverpool FC Rock!!!
www.sp-eng.co.uk
Nasko
Team President

Post by Nasko »

jojojo wrote:i dont know wether this has been mentioned if it has sorry. but what about training the player. a manager could loan a player and never train him and the player would get worse. loans are a bad idea
Nobody wont force you to loan your players :wink: If you dont want "to risk" do not loan.. But i think that loans would be nice improvement :wink:
Helios
Team Board Member

Post by Helios »

Nasko wrote:
jojojo wrote:i dont know wether this has been mentioned if it has sorry. but what about training the player. a manager could loan a player and never train him and the player would get worse. loans are a bad idea
Nobody wont force you to loan your players :wink: If you dont want "to risk" do not loan.. But i think that loans would be nice improvement :wink:
I absolutely agree with him...
Hysteria

Turkish Moderator
gazza88
Team Manager

Post by gazza88 »

the thing is, this thread is occupied by supporters of top teams.

me, i support an english league 2 team called mansfield town,

now the impact of loan players from bigger clubs are always a help, we managed to get bryan hodge in on loan from blackburn, a fantastic young talent he was one of the best players at our club. it wasnt cheating for mansfield to loan such a fantastic player was it?

also, the loan players for a few important games idea as cheating, there are ways to get around this, report the cheaters to soccerproject. here is the scenario: boiling down to the last few games of the season, you need so points to stay up, you have 1 CB due to injuries/suspensions etc. many teams dabble in the loan market to find such a player that can replace the injured/suspended player.

also, you shouldnt have to pay a fee to loan players. some players come from bigger clubs and the original team pays the players salary, providing the said players get some experience. should a manager deem that a team that has one of their players on loan and isnt playing them as part of the agreement then they may recall the loan player from the club.

it would be setup so that the "player loan offer" screen shows an option that the team can recall the player at any time (or not), percentage of salary to be paid by the club (the one making the offer). choose whether they want their assistant manager to watch the players (so you get to see the match report for that game and see exactly how your player has performed.), there would also be another option whether or not the loaning team would like to control his training or not (would have some negative effect on the team (team making the offer) if the player had to travel between clubs, (maybe a slower training rate, i.e. wont get fitness back as easily, or would take longer to to train a skill.)

i would like to say that this is a very good idea.

my point above (the very last one) would probably called unrealistic. but i can assure you that this does happen.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”