Loan Players

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

bunicutzu
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by bunicutzu »

I don't like the idea. why? because in real life ... the loan it is possible because a player consider himself too good to stay on the bench. or disagrees with the coach. or other things that cannot be simulated in a a game like SP. because in SP only managers are human, players are mathematical functions, cannot think, have opinions, disagree with manager etc. I think that Soccer Project has much realism, and if we want to make a "perfect copy" of the real football game we cannot, just because players and stuff members are not humans. only managers are. So in the game we don't have a lot of problems that in real life are caused by the personality of players/coaches/managers. Why creat them arficially?

So what can gain the manager who loans the player? nothing. only manager who receives the player. then why a loan?
Zé da Silva

Post by Zé da Silva »

Well, let's pretend Player X is one that doesn't play much in Team A. Team B then loans Player X and pays part/all of his salary. Team A will later receive Player X again, but now with more experience.
lee400
Team President

Post by lee400 »

Zé da Silva wrote:
In order to force the system to be realistic we could - as said - restrain the best players from a team to go to the loan market, as that would really not make much sense in real life.

Also, we must consider who will play the player's salary.
Well... that is possible. AFC Bournemouth, wher I live and support :D , sold their stadium and all the good players becasue the owner ran out of money :evil: ...

And obviously, if the team has loaned a player, they should pay for it. Not the original club... And if the contract with the new club runs out, they will return to their old club, and continue with their old contract.

So that is a possibility actually, and bunicutzu,
bunicutzu wrote:
I don't like the idea. why? because in real life ... the loan it is possible because a player consider himself too good to stay on the bench. or disagrees with the coach. or other things that cannot be simulated in a a game like SP. because in SP only managers are human, players are mathematical functions, cannot think, have opinions, disagree with manager etc. I think that Soccer Project has much realism, and if we want to make a "perfect copy" of the real football game we cannot, just because players and stuff members are not humans. only managers are. So in the game we don't have a lot of problems that in real life are caused by the personality of players/coaches/managers. Why creat them arficially?

So what can gain the manager who loans the player? nothing. only manager who receives the player. then why a loan?
Yes, I understand your point. But SoccerProject always does want to make things realistic, and not unrealistic. If you wish to play a game where there are just players and absolutely nothing else, go and try playing SundayLeague - I used to even spend money on it, but as soon as I found SoccerProject, I lost interest in that shite and left the game. But if you are seeking for an easy game where you just set up the "mathematical functions", then SundayLeague is the game, and not SoccerProject.

I personally believe this is a very good function to add - I currently have 35 player, and do not wish to sell any - But I would be more than happy to put them out on loan - Might need them in the future, and also, the players will be better with more experience when returned. Just like Tim Howard for Manchester United - Sir Alex put him on loan to increase experience. When Edwin Van Der Sar retires, Tim Howard will be the new Keeper for United. :wink:
Username: Sir Lee (former lee400)
Team: AFC Bournemouth (Former Yunderland FC)

NEED ANY HELP, TIPS OR ADVICE?
JOIN www.sptips.co.nr NOW AND ASK FOR 1:1 HELP! RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS!
dejankol
Assistant Manager

Post by dejankol »

Maybe, it could be aranged that when you put a player on loan you get his slot empty for other player. So this how we could have more than 35 players in a team (i know that you can have more by other combinations, but now i'm explaining my idea). Of course there also should be some limits about number of players on loan, minimum and maximum loan durations, etc.

In this situations, managers, besides their A, B and youth team, could have a few interesting players in other teams and simply count on them if they become valuable.

Other teams, which loaning in players, in any moment can find a decent player that will make them stronger, which will bring more interesting competiotion in their divisions.

I think that this could improve managing dimension of SP.
UPRAVA NAPOLJE!!!!
jank13
Assistant Coach

Post by jank13 »

You can loan out or in players like signing in a loan contract for up to 3 years.So the maximum is 3 years at once.If you want to re-sign the loan contract,you must pay somekind of a prize to a player,and a club which you took the loan player must agree with the re-sign conditions.You can just test him,and if you will sign a loan contract with a player for example 2 years and you like the player and you want to buy it,then a club which you took the loan player must agree with buying conditions.It would be nice feature on SP.
pindik00

Post by pindik00 »

My ideas for this game possibility:

1: Managers can loan a player only in marked time
- f.e. two weeks per season (the one between seasons and one between season halves)
- so nobody can loan player just for one important match
2: minimal time period for loaning players
- let's say half season
- same reason as no. 1
3: maximal time period for loaning players
- let's say two seasons
- same reason as nos. 1,2
4: maximal number of loaned players
- f.e. two out, two in
5: player's salary pays the club, which uses him...
+ small amount for the motherclub, everytime the player takes part on some match
+ special "succes" amount - f.e. for players winning goal, hattrcik... (going to the motherclub)

If you have any other ideas, complete (or repair) the list!!
pindik00 - Los Bastardos FC - H.225
lee400
Team President

Post by lee400 »

pindik00 wrote:My ideas for this game possibility:

1: Managers can loan a player only in marked time
- f.e. two weeks per season (the one between seasons and one between season halves)
- so nobody can loan player just for one important match
2: minimal time period for loaning players
- let's say half season
- same reason as no. 1
3: maximal time period for loaning players
- let's say two seasons
- same reason as nos. 1,2
4: maximal number of loaned players
- f.e. two out, two in
5: player's salary pays the club, which uses him...
+ small amount for the motherclub, everytime the player takes part on some match
+ special "succes" amount - f.e. for players winning goal, hattrcik... (going to the motherclub)

If you have any other ideas, complete (or repair) the list!!

And! We cannot decide the price.
The game calculates it, not mentioning the age;

83%s will be 2,000,000 to borrow...
75%s will be 700,000 to borrow...

ETC.
Username: Sir Lee (former lee400)
Team: AFC Bournemouth (Former Yunderland FC)

NEED ANY HELP, TIPS OR ADVICE?
JOIN www.sptips.co.nr NOW AND ASK FOR 1:1 HELP! RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS!
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

Try not to be lazy and find the player you are looking for on tranfermarket ! Loaning players will ruin this game absolutely .. Why ? Some manager in the top league makes unseen contract with someone far below him and loans him players. Not many, just two let's say. These players do not aapear in the top club, but in the below club's division are superstars. Loaning team gets fastly up, making money, then returns the players, loans them again etc. So from this feature there will be profit for managers, who will have friends in the top leagues

You are talking about teams, who cannot due to high prizes offer good players. OK, everyone of us was starting from the beginning, from low division to higher. So it is good that small, new team CANNOT offer some youth player, or 85% forward. They can compete with the teams on their division with some worse players. Then they sell them and buy new, better ones.

Loaning good players will be just boosting the lower teams to higher division and it is not good. This will degradate the work of all other managers, who are trying to make their OWN team from the beginning, not making someone else's team.
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
jejej
Team Board Member

Post by jejej »

You all forgot one important thing. What if the manager, who has loaned a playr(s) to another team, finishes playing SP?
Kus historie :
FC VAGAS Sokolov
11.sezona G370 10.místo, 12.G370 2., 13.F124 1., 14.E42 3., 15.E42 1., 16.D14 12.
17.E41 6., 18.E41 6., 19.E41 2., 20.D14 3., 21.D14 15., 22. E41 4.

Nová éra :
FC UNICORN
32. H85 6.místo (odehrány 4 ligové zápasy)
Zé da Silva

Post by Zé da Silva »

The manager quits the game, the team doesn't. :wink:
jejej
Team Board Member

Post by jejej »

Zé da Silva wrote:The manager quits the game, the team doesn't. :wink:
Yes, but the players are completely replaced.
Kus historie :
FC VAGAS Sokolov
11.sezona G370 10.místo, 12.G370 2., 13.F124 1., 14.E42 3., 15.E42 1., 16.D14 12.
17.E41 6., 18.E41 6., 19.E41 2., 20.D14 3., 21.D14 15., 22. E41 4.

Nová éra :
FC UNICORN
32. H85 6.místo (odehrány 4 ligové zápasy)
Zé da Silva

Post by Zé da Silva »

Then you've just answered your own question: if a player is contracted to a team whose players get replaced, he will get replaced too.
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

That is absolutely bullshit, so when you will have loaned the player to another clob and the club will end, the loaned player will be replaced by a new staff ? Completely bullshit ! It will start another wave of cheating - destroying good clubs by loaning players ! How ? You start H club, loan a player, and never log in to the club anymore. Then start new H team and to the same, so the loaning system in this case will be closed.
After all I do think that loaning is a good idea.
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
Zé da Silva

Post by Zé da Silva »

PipkiN wrote:That is absolutely bullshit, so when you will have loaned the player to another clob and the club will end, the loaned player will be replaced by a new staff ? Completely bullshit !
I'm trying to find how the game system works, not whether or not it is doing well.
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

This game has such a problem in cheaters and the way of loaning players opens a new dimension of cheating posibility, so I think about this as about unrealizable feature ..
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”