16%
i dont now
3%

Total votes: 31

gvido
Team Board Member

idea four country cup

Post by gvido »

there can join all countries if there are 5 minimum menegers...
and all countries will have countrie manager voting...and manager will make choice who player will be in the country team...(maxc players 30)
if country are latvia then form latvia will be only country players...
the manager(country capatain) will be any..form all SP...
www.fkskonto.ucoz.com

my club web site :)
PipkiN
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by PipkiN »

What do you mean by this ?
If you mean national teams, they are discussed elsewhere ...
However, national cups and leagues are being already played, so, please, inform yourself first and then post your idea. You now come with an idea which already exists ... I think that you are only hunting number of posts .. Nothing else ..
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
gvido
Team Board Member

Post by gvido »

PipkiN wrote:What do you mean by this ?
If you mean national teams, they are discussed elsewhere ...
However, national cups and leagues are being already played, so, please, inform yourself first and then post your idea. You now come with an idea which already exists ... I think that you are only hunting number of posts .. Nothing else ..

no!!!
there in SP not country cup!!where fithing countries not teams!!
and in SP not national team...i mean national team games!!
wee need national games :wink: :wink:
www.fkskonto.ucoz.com

PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

gvido, I say again: FIRST, gather information then post your bullshits !!!
I say again, there ARE national cups ! That is your mistake that you don't read and cannot find it out. I play Czech Cup, other play Dutch Cup etc.. So please do not post bullshits.
There are also national leagues, too. You can find out that they exist, but that will take your time and you are a bit lazy I think and instead of finding out you are posting stupidities..
And about national teams, they are being discussed in other topic, so again, READ, GET INFORMATION and if you cannot find, then START TOPIC, ok ?
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
Tom9k

Post by Tom9k »

But He doesn't want a national league or cup, he wants a national teams...
(for Pipkin: nemyslí ligy tøeba jako máme tu èeskou, prostì myslí národní týmy a nìco jako mistrovství svìta)
Tom9k - Tom9k Mad Team - In Recycle Bin...
silverblast

Post by silverblast »

Qvido, please try improving your english or request the aid of a translator who will translate your posts from your native language to english.
Right now I'm having the impression nobody understands you, and I don't understand you.
I have the impression you know how English sounds like, unfortunately not how it's written.
The Arbiters - F.73

Previously: Olimpia Piraeus - H.171

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - D. Adams, 2009.
gvido
Team Board Member

Post by gvido »

silverblast wrote:Qvido, please try improving your english or request the aid of a translator who will translate your posts from your native language to english.
Right now I'm having the impression nobody understands you, and I don't understand you.
I have the impression you know how English sounds like, unfortunately not how it's written.
ok..ok..
I WANNA COUNTRY CUP!!!WHERE FITHING ONLY COUNTRYS!!!!!!!
NOT YOUR TEAMS....I MEAN USA, UK, LATVIA, BELGIUM, NETHERLAND, GERMANY AND OTHERS!!NOT TEAMS...
www.fkskonto.ucoz.com

gvido
Team Board Member

Post by gvido »

Tom9k wrote:But He doesn't want a national league or cup, he wants a national teams...
(for Pipkin: nemyslí ligy tøeba jako máme tu èeskou, prostì myslí národní týmy a nìco jako mistrovství svìta)
yes!!
i wanna nation teams... :wink:
som ppls under stand me :wink: :)
www.fkskonto.ucoz.com

PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

As i said before, your "COUNTRY CUPS" are discussed in other topic, try to find topic World cup or something like that, you are not the first to introduce this idea. Please, firstly search the forum for similar topics before you start your own one ..

EDIT: It is discussed here > http://forum.soccerproject.com/viewtopic.php?t=62540
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
gvido
Team Board Member

Post by gvido »

PipkiN wrote:As i said before, your "COUNTRY CUPS" are discussed in other topic, try to find topic World cup or something like that, you are not the first to introduce this idea. Please, firstly search the forum for similar topics before you start your own one ..

EDIT: It is discussed here > http://forum.soccerproject.com/viewtopic.php?t=62540
ok...
i play som other games2!!
in hockeyarena there are national teams...
and in ehockey there are national team....
why we dont make here national teams???
www.fkskonto.ucoz.com

PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

ONCE AGAIN, READ THAT TOPIC COMPLETELY AND ASK THERE, OK ? THERE YOU CAN FIND SOME ANSWERS...
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
silverblast

Post by silverblast »

PipkiN wrote:ONCE AGAIN, READ THAT TOPIC COMPLETELY AND ASK THERE, OK ? THERE YOU CAN FIND SOME ANSWERS...
Calm calm :D

Look qvido, it's obvious you answer only with ok..ok.. and are not about to come with any good arguments.
Pipkin told you already it's been discussed before and has given you the link to that discussion.

About the other games: It's useless to copy anything from other games if it simply doesn't fit in.

You would like national cups, but have you ever considered many managers currently don't show their real nationality? Have you considered the games it would take, and when would they be played? If a player gets injured, what happens then?

If you would prove to me you're willing to put some effort in this suggestion (for example by starting to speak REAL English) then that would give you more credibility...
The Arbiters - F.73

Previously: Olimpia Piraeus - H.171

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - D. Adams, 2009.
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

I know silverblast that I have to keep calm but:
a) his english really annoys me
b) his questions like 5-year old child annoy me, too

I study at university and I have to find always a solution by myself and even I am not able to find it, then I ask .. And he asks but never looks -> another annoying point :evil:

:)
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
Michal Kejchal
Team Board Member

Post by Michal Kejchal »

PipkiN wrote:I know silverblast that I have to keep calm but:
a) his english really annoys me
b) his questions like 5-year old child annoy me, too
:)
I cant agree. His english and arguments also are really funny! 8)
bunicutzu

Post by bunicutzu »

oh, i got a headache after reading his posts. his english is not funny at all. :evil:

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”