planning friendlies in this season for the upcoming season

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

dragosh***
Team President

planning friendlies in this season for the upcoming season

Post by dragosh*** »

Why it isn't possible to plan friendlies for next season ? Why only when the season begins? I mean this planning would cause no problem to the game engine or something else. This feature should be implemented, because some managers play many friendlies, and there are cases when you have to leave home let's say on Friday, 6 april, last day of the season and you can't login for a week or two if you go on holiday. You can go to an internet cafe to log in after the new season begins but planning friendlies takes time(the other manager may not accept your invitations, then you have to set tactics etc.) and this should be done at home. It would be nice if in last 5 days of the season we could plan friendlies for next season because people need sometimes a holiday and if they leave home in the middle of the season they can plan friendlies but if they leave in the end of the season they can't plan many. I thing this is not hard to change and I want to see your opinions maybe even an opinion from the programmers of the game.
thanks.
Last edited by dragosh*** on Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cine te-a sfatuit sa fii tu insuti , te-a sfatuit gresit...
EX-Manager: Dragosh***
EX-Team:Fc Steaua Bucharest***
cercel_jr
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by cercel_jr »

Coincidence or not, this is what I wanted to do now, to make some friendly invitations for the next season, because I need to remake my TS in the 1st week of the new seson.
I agree that saturday and sunday should be "no match day", but we can make friendlys from monday.
I think this is a good ideea but I don't know the technical problems that may come with this change, but still a good thing to do and also no hard work.
Manager: cyp
Team: Fotbal Club Botosani

May the random be with me!
Nasko
Team President

Post by Nasko »

Im not sure what is the game engine.. But if it was easy and "bug free".. do you think that the developers wouldnt make it possible.. :roll:
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

dude play friendly cups instead of frienlies, that't better:P
What i was asking myself was why all of my FrC matches were planned for monday. Now I have 5 games on monday and i do not want my players to get exhausted after one league game! There should should be an option where you can choose how many games you want to play on a day!
wolfie
Assistant Manager

Post by wolfie »

i've got the same problem in that i have 4 fr cup games on monday of which are 2 finals. if we could set up friendly games up to 2 weeks ahead, them my fr cup games would be spread out a bit more.
as to maybe play more fr cup games to get more points. we only can join 5 cups at any one time and if u r out early, u can't join another if u r in 5 already.
like to hear other peoples thought on that
wolfie
S13 H1863 3rd
S14 H1863 1st
S15 G 623 1st
S16 F 207 3rd
S17 F207 2nd
dragosh***
Team President

Post by dragosh*** »

yes I got 2 frc matches on monday too but tomorow(saturday) I'll leave home Image and can't login until wednesday so it would be better if my frc matches would have been scheduled for different days. Anyway I can't organise no friendly for next season.
Cine te-a sfatuit sa fii tu insuti , te-a sfatuit gresit...
EX-Manager: Dragosh***
EX-Team:Fc Steaua Bucharest***

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”