Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Michal Kejchal
Team Board Member

player's morale raises to 100% :-/

Post by Michal Kejchal »

New improvement:
6 Apr 2007 : Player morale
As from now a player's morale will raise to 100% as soon as he signs for a new team. We're sure every football player is very motivated to start at a new football club.

Im not sure about this "improvement". Ok I confes...I have bought a lot of demoralized players so Im not quite disinterested but anyway - It makes game even more simple :oops:
I agree that every player is very motivated to start at a new club but on the other hand its also a big psychical pressure :?
50% or proportional increasement of players moral (something like: (100 - players moral) * 0,8 ) should be more realistic and playable.
Nasko
Team President

Post by Nasko »

You make sense,but every person is so different..
So i think that there should be "random" effect..
For example:
70% chance to start with 100 moral
15% chance to star with moral between 80 and 99
10% chance between 70 and 79
and 5% chance between 50 and 69
jojojo
Team Board Member

Post by jojojo »

how about if a player moves from a h league team to a higher league player his moral should be 1005 but if he goes from a league to a lower league he should only have 50% moral
Liverpool FC Rock!!!
www.sp-eng.co.uk
Michal Kejchal
Team Board Member

Post by Michal Kejchal »

jojojo wrote:how about if a player moves from a h league team to a higher league player his moral should be 1005 but if he goes from a league to a lower league he should only have 50% moral
If we want to search for a realistic rule then why not? Another factor should be a difference of team spirit between buyer and seller. If player comes to a team with a higher spirit his morale should grow more.
but my main motivation for this topic was that this new rule is realy annoying. Totally impotent rule :roll:
x42bn6
Team Manager

Post by x42bn6 »

I think the formula should be 100-morale. If a player is happy at his own team, he should be unhappy to move. And vice-versa.
Frrfrr
Team Board Member

Post by Frrfrr »

i have to agree ... new rule is annoying ...
Nasko
Team President

Post by Nasko »

x42bn6 wrote:I think the formula should be 100-morale. If a player is happy at his own team, he should be unhappy to move. And vice-versa.
The player could be happy in his team, but the "new" team may give him better opportunities(higher wage; car; house; more trophies etc..) Why should he be unhappy in that case?? So i cant agree with you

But the players are also a personalities.. And we cant talk about the players "in general".. Every person is so different thats why "the random" effect should be implanted..
Michal Kejchal
Team Board Member

Post by Michal Kejchal »

Nasko wrote:
x42bn6 wrote:I think the formula should be 100-morale. If a player is happy at his own team, he should be unhappy to move. And vice-versa.
The player could be happy in his team, but the "new" team may give him better opportunities(higher wage; car; house; more trophies etc..) Why should he be unhappy in that case?? So i cant agree with you

But the players are also a personalities.. And we cant talk about the players "in general".. Every person is so different thats why "the random" effect should be implanted..
I think that everything is better than 100% rule :P Random effect also should be, but 70% for 100 morale seems to be too much...
Nasko
Team President

Post by Nasko »

Michal Kejchal wrote:
Nasko wrote:

I think that everything is better than 100% rule :P Random effect also should be, but 70% for 100 morale seems to be too much...
That was just example :wink:
I think that also in "the random effect" should be implanted an influence of difference of wages and leagues, which will increase/decrease chances to get higher/lower moral of the new player..
x42bn6
Team Manager

Post by x42bn6 »

Nasko wrote:

Then make it absolute value((random number from 0 to 100) - morale) where the absolute value is the modulus of the number abs(-1)=1, abs(4)=4, abs(-100)=100.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”