Cups attendance has changed?

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Frrfrr
Team Board Member

Cups attendance has changed?

Post by Frrfrr »

there is no information about changes in rule to get in cups, but i got message - the board will not allow us to join the cup, while they think we have enuf matches scheduled.

this has never appeared to me before and i played friendly cups pretty smoothly. i even deleted many invitations to have schedule relatively free, but i still got this nasty message.

i can not have fully open schedule for friendly cups, while it takes some time to have invitations confirmed. to manage good way the invitations finally I decided to quit playing friendly cups, while i constantly annoying message and I was not able to join it. the best is combination of friendly cups and friendly matches ... but no idea how now to make it under current message :)

I believe I was not stopping any cup, but currently i was unable to join it.
I propose firstly to get the explanation how it works now, secondly update it the way - the people who played it smoothly before could join them again even having not empty schedule.
Sjarel
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Sjarel »

This messages appears if you have over 50 friendlies planned (or invites).
SoccerProject: Can you manage it ?
Frrfrr
Team Board Member

Post by Frrfrr »

you may plan 20 days ahead the matches ...
usually i plan 2 matches for whole period = 40 matches
+ 3-4 days are also full = 4*2=8
+ additional 3-4 matches = 4
+ few days planning ahead 3rd match is maybe additional 5-6
total 40+8+4+6 = 58 and i think i still have no problems to participate in cups, but i cant ...

btw, planning 2 matches ahead is result of cup matches placing process, where i may get 3-4 cup matches per day. planning 2 friendliness made max number of cup matches to 2
so improving cup matches placement to to have in 1 day more then 2 would also help to improve planning ...

now I may skip long planning but i get cup matches in bulk in one day cumulated or I make long term planing, but then cant get in cups ... what make long term plan useless :)
Nasko
Team President

Post by Nasko »

Frrfrr wrote:you may plan 20 days ahead the matches
You are wrong.. You may plan two weeks ahead = 14 days

The maximum number of Fr(FrC) games that can be played for that period is 14x4=56

In other words you have to have 6 free slots in the whole two weeks to participate...
Frrfrr
Team Board Member

Post by Frrfrr »

Nasko>

hmmm, let me count ...
today is 18/April
i have planned match till 8/May

therefore till 30 April it is 12 days. then till 8 May is 8 days

12+8 =20

you sure you know you speak about?

the demand is to have free 20*4-50=30
30 FREE MATCH SLOTS?! is it really needed for friendly cups?
kolarma1
Coach

Post by kolarma1 »

"My apologies, we should have meade a game message about this. "

Thanks. That's all I wanted to hear (seriously). I think it is an improvement, even though not a perfect solution.
team: Midwest Pirates, C.9

How the blazes did you get off that island?
- When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”