Players fitness

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Players fitness

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

I think the fitness of the players drops too fast.
If I assume that one day on SoccerProject is one week. I think a drop of 5% is too much. If a players only plays one match a day of course!
I have a 20 year old player who has one of the best staminas in my team, but he's fitness dropped with 27% and he only played 3 matches this season.
I think one week in real life is more than enough to gain 100% fitness if you only play one match.

I think the % drop should be lowered to 2% per match. I don't know how it is done now, but I don't think than players get tired that fast!
dragosh***
Team President

Post by dragosh*** »

:D I have a 20 years old CB that is from selection A and his stamina droped to 27% and today after the league match he played no game and stamina didn't increase at all. :D why? - coach 100%
Cine te-a sfatuit sa fii tu insuti , te-a sfatuit gresit...
EX-Manager: Dragosh***
EX-Team:Fc Steaua Bucharest***
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

dragosh*** wrote::D I have a 20 years old CB that is from selection A and his stamina droped to 27% and today after the league match he played no game and stamina didn't increase at all. :D why? - coach 100%
I don't know if I understand you correctly, sorry if not, but stamina is something you can train and it dropps more often than other skills. If you don't train stamina it will keep dropping...

But my question is about fitness, something you can't trained and that is influenced by games the players play.
cercel_jr
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by cercel_jr »

dragosh*** wrote::D I have a 20 years old CB that is from selection A and his stamina droped to 27% and today after the league match he played no game and stamina didn't increase at all. :D why? - coach 100%
I will show him his mistake:
stamina[eng] = rezistenta [ro]
fitness[eng] = conditie[ro]
Manager: cyp
Team: Fotbal Club Botosani

May the random be with me!
maxim.vanmeerhaeghe

Re: Players fitness

Post by maxim.vanmeerhaeghe »

Red_Army_Squad wrote:I think the fitness of the players drops too fast.
If I assume that one day on SoccerProject is one week. I think a drop of 5% is too much. If a players only plays one match a day of course!
I have a 20 year old player who has one of the best staminas in my team, but he's fitness dropped with 27% and he only played 3 matches this season.
I think one week in real life is more than enough to gain 100% fitness if you only play one match.

I think the % drop should be lowered to 2% per match. I don't know how it is done now, but I don't think than players get tired that fast!
I think it's good like it is. Your A-team can play all League matches, and rest while other play friendlies. Just like real life :wink:
dragosh***
Team President

Post by dragosh*** »

Red_Army_Squad wrote:
I don't know if I understand you correctly, sorry if not, but stamina is something you can train and it dropps more often than other skills. If you don't train stamina it will keep dropping...

But my question is about fitness, something you can't trained and that is influenced by games the players play.
yes I was talking about fitness not stamina but I wasn't attentive so I tiped stamina instead. I agree with you, fitness should recover faster.
Cine te-a sfatuit sa fii tu insuti , te-a sfatuit gresit...
EX-Manager: Dragosh***
EX-Team:Fc Steaua Bucharest***
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Re: Players fitness

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

maxim.vanmeerhaeghe wrote:
Red_Army_Squad wrote:I think the fitness of the players drops too fast.

I think it's good like it is. Your A-team can play all League matches, and rest while other play friendlies. Just like real life :wink:
That's my whole point! The players of my A-team only play League matches, but still their lose +-5% of their fitness. In real life one week is more that enough to recover.

Another idea might be that players' fitness recovers during the daily simulations. I think 0,75% per simulation is good enough!
lapcoat
Assistant Coach

Post by lapcoat »

i think it really depends if one game equals to a week. i think 2 games represents one week in real terms.

if thats the case i think 5 percent drop may not be enough. but i think the recovery can be adjusted upwards...

or perhaps the higher the league the higher the fitness drop could be a suggestion. so lower leagues will have lower fitness drop since it should be less competitive

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”