Aggression per player

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Aggression per player

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

I was thinking about something we could do about the aggression of certain players and this is what I came with:
An option where you can change the amount of aggression of one certain player and not the whole team!
Example:
Player X has an aggression % of 97%. You go to individual settings and give him the order to play with an aggression of 10%.
Player Y has an aggression of 3%, so you give him the order to play with 50% aggression.
This way the chances of getting a yellow/red card will be lower this way!

Now you can only can change the aggression for the whole team, so and for the player with 97% aggression and for the player with 3% aggression!

I hope you all understand what I mean!
PipkiN
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by PipkiN »

Simplifying the game is not the right way ...
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

Do you think in real life a manager says to his team: go and play with 60% aggression!?
i think a manager would say to someone who is aggressieve to play relax, for instance Wayne Rooney. He is aggressieve but still he isn't suspended every 3 games.
So i don't think it simplifying but making SP more realistic!
modes98's revenge
Team President

Post by modes98's revenge »

I like the idea, its not really simplifying the game, in fact it means you have to spend more time setting up your team. It just means that it gives you more control over your team.
Nasko
Team President

Post by Nasko »

Red_Army_Squad wrote:Do you think in real life a manager says to his team: go and play with 60% aggression!?
i think a manager would say to someone who is aggressieve to play relax, for instance Wayne Rooney. He is aggressieve but still he isn't suspended every 3 games.
So i don't think it simplifying but making SP more realistic!
Actually the game is very easy as it is.. I don't think that this "improvement" will improve anything, but decrease the gameplay

About the example you gave with Rooney.. How many cards receive Man U per game.. I think about 3 or 4 max (average).. Put you aggression on level that will make your team to receive 3 cards per game and you won't have player that will be suspended on every 3 games :wink:
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

If I put my team aggression to 30% I am sure that I have 2 players suspended every 3 games!
PipkiN
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by PipkiN »

So then try to buy players with low agression instead of changing gameplay. It is difficult to battle for a low-agressive player, but why fight for player on transferlist, while you can complain and say that it could be solved by setting every player his own agression.. I understand that you were not sucessful on the TM recently, but, try to buy another low-agr player.. Blaming SP not to having this "really nice feature" is a little bit stupid I think and will rapidly decrease the value of low-agressive youth players.. Even then every youth player will be good even with 100% agr. :?
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

I don't wanna say that I only bought bad players on the TM, actually I bought 2 aggresive players just because they were cheaper :lol: But anyway you have a good point there! This feature will screw up the TM. And btw I wasn't blaming SP!
I think my little brother is better with buying players than I am, maybe I should ask for some advice :)
su005230
Coach

Post by su005230 »

to red army:

I am repeating under this thread again. In real life managers can say an agressive player to be careful about not receiving cards during a certain game in consideration of an upcoming important game. Yeah, most of the time this works, the player plays more carefully and may not receive cards. However, what happens is that since he doesnt play in the way that he is used to (aggressively), his performance decreases in that game.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”