Euro Cup, Copa America to follow the WC idea

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Alefantos
Coach

Euro Cup, Copa America to follow the WC idea

Post by Alefantos »

I totally agree with those who propose WC. I want to take it a step forward and vote for Euro Cup, Copa America and all regional competitions. Not only as qualifiers but as independent competitions as in reality.

As for who will organise them, I think that we should create Organisations for every football region (e.g. UEFA) as well as National FAs. It sounds lots of work but we actually need a couple of coordinators for each country.

I agree with voting for National Manager. As for applications, I have to propose this: Anyone can put himself forward but only the top 5 managers (points, division, rating you name it) will qualify as candidates for voting.

As for the nationality of the National Manager, I suggest that it does not need to match the Nation. This will make the game more realistic. I do not believe it will create problems. For example, if I were the best manager around I would not choose to be candidate National Manager for a minor country. I would go for mine, or if my country is a minor one, I would go for a better one.

To conclude, I suggest that we should hold the WC every 4 years and in between the Euro Cup, Copa America etc.
PipkiN
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by PipkiN »

Jesus, why starting new topic without anything new ? :roll:
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
Alefantos
Coach

Post by Alefantos »

I do not suggest another competition. What I suggest is reorganising the way it works. I believe that every country should have 1-3 coordinators responsible for all 'National' issues.
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

They already have, I play Czech league, if you want to talk about World cup and so, find suitable topic..
It has been discussed before but it was found too difficult to organize
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
Alefantos
Coach

Post by Alefantos »

Since you are playing Czech League, then you can understand that such ideas are perfectly viable. Why don't you help organising other competitions too?
Welcome lads, welcome 3-0
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

But it still is a good idea for the future! I would like to have a WC or EC. But I think not in SP but some new site like SPCupTournaments (SPCT) sounds nice :lol:
Alefantos
Coach

Post by Alefantos »

The SP Champions League and the SP Uefa Cup show that people are interested in organising different sorts of competitions. I believe that WC will be held some day.
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

It is unrealistic, because .. How would you solve managing the teams ? How would you solve nomination? Finanies ? etc..

It will be a completely different game.
SP-CHL and SP-UEFA is going some months on because you play it with your own team. However, nominating would be too difficult for the national team, if you want WC, go playing FIFA dude..
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
Alefantos
Coach

Post by Alefantos »

It is a matter of programming, nothing more nothing less. As for nominating, read my first post
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

A) anyone with SPFA can change his nationality to Czech and if so (team from A division), that manager will be the top CZ manager atm.
B) you talk about world cup, but it is played by players, not managers. How to nominate plaers ? Far too difficult to add this to SP

I think Sjarel has to do a lot of more important things that to implement this.. WC is too much difficult for this game..

P.S. I don't like new members that start new topics about things that were discussed before without searching them .. First search the old topics, then write new one if necessary, please..
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
Alefantos
Coach

Post by Alefantos »

Whatever Stepanek, cu round
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

PipkiN relax dude, some new users just don't know how to use the forum properly. That doesn't mean you have to get pissed off!
And second sometimes it's hard to find something. I made a topic about loaning players, I first tried to find another topic about it on the forum, but I couldn't find anything that was the same as my idea, so I made that topic.
And I'm not a new forum user! So dude relax!
unicool

Post by unicool »

And second sometimes it's hard to find something.
there is a search option in the right top.in the middle between FAQ and member list.

And I'm not a new forum user!
this is a bad thing....if you are not a new forum user and still don't know hou to use the forum properly.
"Prostia inseamna sa faci acelasi lucru in mod repetat, asteptand rezultate diferite!"
"Liga a IV-a, seria a II-a, locul 3, ca să vadă toată țara unde-i Poli Timișoara!"

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”