SPAM!!!

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Paul_G
Team Board Member

Post by Paul_G »

rood wrote:@Paul_G
Sorry if I insist on this side of the problem a little bit too much, but I did some software testing a while ago and I can’t help not to see the “extremes”.
:oops: :)

regards
I work in data loading and management, and I also write very bad Visual Basic games as a hobby sometimes, so I absolutely can see where your thinking is when it comes to covering all possibilities. :wink:

Of course there will always be something. None of us are going to spend as much effort fixing loopholes as cheesy players spend working on exploiting them. Players like that are usually people who have lots of time on their hands. :shock:

At one brief point in the past, America...
At one brief point in the future, the world?
rood
Team President

Post by rood »

@Paul
Are you from States, Pual?
I'm from Canada.
It is physically impossible for PIGS, to look up into the sky!
unicool
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by unicool »

rood wrote:@Paul
Are you from States, Pual?
I'm from Canada.
name:paul .another mistake and in romanian became very ugly.:shock: :twisted: as i can see he is from Delaware USA.so United States. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Prostia inseamna sa faci acelasi lucru in mod repetat, asteptand rezultate diferite!"
"Liga a IV-a, seria a II-a, locul 3, ca să vadă toată țara unde-i Poli Timișoara!"
rood
Team President

Post by rood »

@UniCool
Ehhh, it was not a mistake all the way!!! But close.
Sorry for that!
Must be my beer!

Regards
Paul_G
Team Board Member

Post by Paul_G »

It's OK. A lot of people in the USA don't know that Delaware is a part of it, either!

Paul_G
Team Board Member

Post by Paul_G »

I just got a good example this morning.
hello. i wanna to buy your RM player Daniel Beutel for 100k do you wanna more euros ?
Daniel Beutel was not on the transfer list. I just bought him about a month ago for $1,500,000 and I considered that to be a bargain. He's 18, has a playmaking skill of 90 and a hidden skill higher than that.

I hadn't got one of these for a while, but I guess getting demoted to E is going to expose me to more E-mail idiocy like this. If that's not incentive to move back up quickly, then I don't know what is. :roll:

rood
Team President

Post by rood »

It never hurts to try!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did you give him an answer? Like…”ok buddy, I’ll let him go for free just because I like your style!” :wink:
Still thinking that an “ignore” button would be extremely useful.

How is it going in E?

Best
Paul_G
Team Board Member

Post by Paul_G »

I sent him a response. I forget how I put it, but it was something like, "You are an idiot."

I'm in 3rd place in E. I'm pretty much waiting for my players to mature before I make a real charge, but going back to D next year is certainly possible. :)

damien
Team Manager

Post by damien »

Why do this? if a manager asked me how much for a direct transfer i like it because i can tell them the money i will be happy with and they bid and then the player is there we both happy! If you do come up with something on this matter i would like the option to be open to people sending me messages. too me its a part of managing do you see chelsea just putting in a 5 million bid in for a player? im sure they will talk first.
rood
Team President

Post by rood »

That player was not for sale Damien. :wink:
Have you ever got something like this?....
"Hello my friend. Please accept my great offer (nr 550k for a LB from the youth center, :wink:). The player is very agressive (48 agrss.) and i don't know if I can use him in my first team!" :)

This is nr one in my top five!
:lol:
damien
Team Manager

Post by damien »

Rood the player is not very good ill give you 500k you will not get a better price if you do the other manager is drunk and you will both get banned for stupid transfers :wink: ... All im trying to say is that if they come up with something i would like an option to be open to spam.

P.S if i got a message liek you did i would kidley tell them to go to heaven :wink:
rood
Team President

Post by rood »

well ...yeah...heaven :wink: :)
got your point! Spam is part of the game anyway...so you have your option right there! :)

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”