23%
No
77%

Total votes: 35

aaronpritchard
Assistant Coach

BIG TEAMS WITH TOO MUCH MONEY

Post by aaronpritchard »

Do you think that the game could introduce a new way for the top teams with silly amounts of money to spend? I think that the top teams could possibly (when they nolonger have anything to buy!) invest in a H-league team so that it would also grow strong and maybe get promoted. This would increase the intensity of the competition between the top teams meaning that they would all want a peice of the action! Just picture them as major investors like Abramovich etc. This means that the top teams could buy a team, give money to the team but also sack a manager who does not live up to thier expectations! This would make the game better for noobs because they might get approaches from big Players in the game for big investments. I dont know if it is pheasable but we could maybe discuss this! :?

Please comment on this if you read it.
_AZZA_
PipkiN
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by PipkiN »

Try to get where they are by yourself and you will quickly see the hard work they did to make it into the top leagues. Why not to profit now while there was such a huge work done ?
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
aaronpritchard
Assistant Coach

Post by aaronpritchard »

all im saying is, it would make the game a bit more interesting! Thier would be more competition and also close the gap between the lower and higher league teams. Iv spoke to about 8 othe players and they have said that it is a great idea!
_AZZA_
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

And I can speak with hundreds of managers from better then G league and they will say that this is stupid ...
I think that you cannot realize the hard work of earning money .. You want more competition ? Everyone starts from the same start, why give someone better chance to start ? No ...

For more competition, the low division teams have to be successful in trading and managing ...
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
Paul_G
Team Board Member

Post by Paul_G »

PipkiN wrote:And I can speak with hundreds of managers from better then G league and they will say that this is stupid ...
I think that you cannot realize the hard work of earning money .. You want more competition ? Everyone starts from the same start, why give someone better chance to start ? No ...

For more competition, the low division teams have to be successful in trading and managing ...
I agree. This is a horrible idea for a bunch of different reasons. It makes it really easy to cheat, and I know if I was a new player, I wouldn't want to log on and be 'working' for some experienced manager.

Anyway, the gap isn't big enough between top and bottom teams in SP - not the other way around. Look at the English divisions. How wide apart is the quality of play between Conference and Premier League teams?

At one brief point in the past, America...
At one brief point in the future, the world?
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

Exactly, Paul ;)
However, even if you buy average players, you can get to E,F quickly .. And then you forget everything about your start .. Maybe he will see when he will some to E .. ;)
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
Michal Kejchal
Team Board Member

Post by Michal Kejchal »

aaronpritchard wrote:...but also sack a manager who does not live up to thier expectations...
Yeah, it would be realy funny to have a possibility to sack a manager :lol:

But seriously - I can imagine a possibility to buy another H team for let say 100 or 200M. In this case both teams have to be managed by the same person. No transfers will be allowed between those teams.
Only one profit will be in loaning players between teams at the begining of new season.
Aislinn_united
Groundsman

heres one

Post by Aislinn_united »

how about rich players can invest into a second "world" team of there own were they can compete to respresent a selected country then the winner plays in the world cup
zandyy
Team Manager

Post by zandyy »

I’m sorry but I do not understand the idea of teams with too much money with “no longer anything to buy”. If you have money, buy the best players, win the A league.
mosmartin

Post by mosmartin »

I agree with you Zandyy, there is no such thing as too much money.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”