Suspend players in FrC

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Suspend players in FrC

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

I don't know if it's just me, but I haven't seen a player who was suspended for a FrC match!
And I think this should change, bacause many teams play very aggressive in a Fr or a FrC. If they get a red card it doesn't do anything, eventhough the matchreport sais: ".... will be surely missed the next match". When you play aggressive you play better, but your opponent players can get injured.
So I think a suspension for players in Fr and FrC matches should be applied for the health of our players:P
pelsen
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: Suspend players in FrC

Post by pelsen »

Red_Army_Squad wrote:When you play aggressive you play better, but your opponent players can get injured.
In SP, that's not true. It doesn't affect the opponent players' injuries.
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

Oh, my player got injured a time ago when my opponent was playing aggressive in a friendly match. Don't say it's just bad luck :shock:
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

Yes, it is a bad luck, aggressiveness does not influence the injuries..
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

Ok in Fr it doesn't matter then. But I still think that in FrC suspensions should be applied. In the normal Cup players also get suspended, so why not in a normal FrC?
Spawn_9

Post by Spawn_9 »

because it's a Frindly Cup (FrC) so rules form frindly match is apply..
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

Yeah I understand that. But it still is a Cup. that doesn't mean that you can play 100% agg all the time without any consequences! Especially when you play in a poule! Red is red so you should be suspended the next match even if it is a FrC.
I agree that in just normal Frienlies this won't have any effect, but I think suspension in a FrC must be added!
Badbuffalo

Post by Badbuffalo »

Keep it how it is now. When you get red cards in a game, the team performance will already be lower then. It's good there are no suspensions in FrC's, so keep it how it is. There are so many FrC's you can play (max 9+1), so it would be a big mess. And it's a good way to test out the agression and all about the game.
Paul_G
Team Board Member

Post by Paul_G »

Badbuffalo wrote:Keep it how it is now. When you get red cards in a game, the team performance will already be lower then. It's good there are no suspensions in FrC's, so keep it how it is. There are so many FrC's you can play (max 9+1), so it would be a big mess. And it's a good way to test out the agression and all about the game.
I agree with this 100%. If FrC's were played as seriously as league games then I would agree with the suggestion, but for what a lot of us use them for (building morale, TS, and experience), the current system is perfect and doesn't need changing.

At one brief point in the past, America...
At one brief point in the future, the world?

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”